**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldblum

TempestTempest Posts: 295
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Bring Magik and you're good!

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yup!
    Done and dusted.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Free rewards
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I don't have a magic :'(
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Did it without magik, she isn't even needed lol
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Didn't use Magik at all. GR was my all star.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Gwenpool's sig helped with the SP3 attacks
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    GOLDBLUM IS LOVE. GOLDBLUM IS LIFE
  • gr and spidey classic where my mvp
  • I couldn't beat it was impossible to get pass loki with that bane node i ran through all the champs with my 3* SW but my health count total is too low to compete with him
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Psylocke, Dormamu, Rogue, Civil Warrior, Dr Voodoo...pretty much any champ with power control and blow through this challenge with just 4* 4/40. I've been enjoying using Psylocke in particular, fights are long enough to actually lock enemies as 0 power and spam S2 for damage. Dormamu actually puts out decent damage spamming his S2 and using heavies for the soul link damage.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Jay_Ibero nice didn't even think of psy. I'm breezing through it with Magik might bring psy just because it is a challenge she is actually very useful for
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I did my legend run with magik and it will be a though time for 100 people to beat
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Medusa and starlord, easy peasy
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Wolverine and yondu
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    HE and Thor. 3 revives used because I was using HE and Thor. Had all my best tied up in AW and AQ. Pretty sad when a “challenge” like this is this easy (for the veteran players) I really hope they give us a really difficult one next month but I doubt it. At least we know 5.4 will be out in the next 2 months.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Fallencircus that’s what LOL is for