**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

International Woman's Day Boss Rush

UniversalGamingUniversalGaming Posts: 723 ★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam,
It'd be really great if you could share any details of the boss rush so that we the players could prepare a bit for it in advance :)
All I know till now is that Sorcerer Supreme will be stun immune, Elsa will have unblockable specials and BW will have unstoppable heavy

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

We also know that OG BW will be probably on a heavy hitter node. Gotta step up my intercept game.

Yeah @The_Sentry06 , I guess she'll also have limber or debuff immunity,else the unstoppable heavy won't be as effective
    You can't really parry her because of AAR...
  • Raichu626 said:

We also know that OG BW will be probably on a heavy hitter node. Gotta step up my intercept game.

Yeah @The_Sentry06 , I guess she'll also have limber or debuff immunity,else the unstoppable heavy won't be as effective
    OML laughs at her AAR
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    One was sorcerer supreme and other one is Elsa bloodstone,
    This is the update in YouTube community, there is no further update.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

There is more
  • Raichu626 said:

OML laughs at her AAR
    People use OML?
    You wound me sir!
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★

Barani7da said:

Updates till now:

1. Sorcerer Supreme (Stun immune)
    2. Elsa Bloodstone (Enhanced Special)
    3. Black Widow (Unstoppable Heavy)
    4. Jubilee (Dismay maybe? [DO NOT WE REPEAT DO NOT GET STRUCK WITH JUBILEE'S SHOWSTOPPER
    I was thinking maybe aspect of death for jubilee? Not sure.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    What are the rewards for internationals mens day Boss rush????
This discussion has been closed.