**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

7.1 is one of the worst pieces of content ever created.

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
And I'm not even lying

First of all let's start off with the main point:

It's just so damn easy

For a piece of content that comes after act 6 act 7.1 felt like I was doing act 5 again. The attack values are so low that I can take three special 3s to the face and still be topped up enough to continue the whole path with 1 champ. I literally didn't have to improve/extend myself to beat this content. The benefits we gain from the nodes make every fight end in like 30 seconds and this is with a rank 4, stuff like this shouldn't occur in the latest and end version of content in game. This is literally occurring path after path. Just felt like I was exploring act 3 again with my 5 stars, not like I was exploring a chapter in act 7.

Secondly the node combos are stuff straight out of "let's make everything easy for you land."
Nothing and I mean nothing was actually challenging. My only true challenge was having to deal with lag and random phone calls.

Thirdly the concept of switching out 1 champ before the boss is quite good but having that champ that is swapped in start at 100% health is basically spoon-feeding level of easy. Instead of making us pay the consequences of our mistakes by having the swapped in champ start at the same health as the swapped out champ it just makes 7.1 feel that much more like Immnit facing end game content but instead a side event.

"Fourth-ly" for a big majority of the chapter I was using the same team over and over. The depths of my roster were not tested and I found path after path so repetitive as I would be using ghost, Doom, Cap IW etc all the time. For content that is end game that shouldn't be a thing. I should be digging into the bottom of my roster and think who I should be using, I shouldn't have to just press start Quest for almost every path and not swap champs out and dig into my roster to counter the path.

SIKE

7.1 was absolutely amazing. I actually enjoyed almost every path and nothing felt like a chore. I didn't need to have the best counter and most of the stuff could be done even without a counter and I wouldn't have to drop a whole load of units to do the path. The mix of difficulty and bring rewarded felt quite good and nothing took forever to complete.

I just want to tell kabam that they should continue forward like this and strive to make content this fun and exciting.

Feel free to leave a comment below and wether you agree or agree.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I mean I know you're talking about 7.1 difficulty ironically but after 100%ing it was way too easy. Act 6 gets a lot of hate for it's difficulty and people don't like it because they can't do it in like a week or two with much ease. Act content should not be made to easily be 100%ed even a month after it drops, it's permanent content and should be able to hold it's place in the contest. 7.1 was some of the easiest content and while it was short it felt like a longer cav EQ with some trickier nodes and I didn't have much fun with it at all. I like struggling through 6.2.6 because eventually I can grow my roster to take down the content with less struggle. It's still not easy but it becomes easier. Sorry for the mini rant
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

I didn’t read the entire post, but the insightfulness is radiating I don’t need to read

Just read the first line of every paragraph and the spoiler ig?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Instead of complaining, go do content you haven't done then - like the abyss or 100% act 6.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

Instead of complaining, go do content you haven't done then - like the abyss or 100% act 6.

Seems like you didn't get the memo bud. If I had all the necessary counters that wouldn't make me not drop like 10k units in the abyss then I would. This is a game, a game is meant to be fun. I don't find act 6 fun. Especially exploration.
    Good lord why do ppl find reading so hard.
    Pls tell me @Odachi
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Odachi said:

Seems like you didn't get the memo bud. If I had all the necessary counters that wouldn't make me not drop like 10k units in the abyss then I would. This is a game, a game is meant to be fun. I don't find act 6 fun. Especially exploration.
    Good lord why do ppl find reading so hard.
    Pls tell me @Odachi
    Age old question 🧐.
    2021 abolishing illiterates
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Etjama said:

GagoH said:

People like Op and those who agree with him are the same people that would make complaints for content being too difficult. Why not just enjoy it and stop complaining? We’ve had content like 6.2 champion and such thrown our way, so just stop your moaning and enjoy the game

There's this thing called reading. It's extremely helpful in certain scenarios. You're welcome.

There's this thing called taking your own advice. It's extremely helpful in certain scenarios. You're welcome.
    I open a poll to answer the initial question. If it's not a poll, why open it if I'm not even gonna read the damn thing?
  • That was a lot
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29
    edited March 2021
    is it joke or something
    act 6 had ridicilious node combinations and attack values.it make you use some revives or you just cant beat the boss or spectular enemy.after all this annoying and frustrating fights act7 is incredibly fun