**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better for endgame content?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Looking to explore 100% Act 6. I’ve already 100% explored Act 7.1.

Any tips for Cosmic Ghost Rider are appreciated - I’m still getting his rotation down.

Who is better for endgame content? 69 votes

Cosmic Ghost Rider
46%
ShuntaiTerraSungjDarkrider05Lmao10or_StrongMysterioRockyshockyDenzel116RemeliRookiieKevanproGProximaMidnight_8Sarvanga1_Ksp_2099Thoye3E_Rich423Prakhar_82Charlie21540Bolland 32 votes
Hyperion
53%
Haji_SaabSpicyslicerThecurlerWarlord5386Thefire13Newman0067AleordoctorbRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaOGAvengerSquirrelguyHera1d_of_Ga1actusYcatsXdSpoodermanxDBonzodavidFiiNCHAomine_Daiki10Masterpuff 37 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype is a beast
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Monke said:

Rookiie said:

Monke said:

Cosmic Ghost rider is a beast in damage, but Hyperion's access to so much more is better for me personally.

You could flip the perspective and say CGR has so much more and the statement would still be valid. It's neck and neck and there is no obvious or standout answer. Personally, CGR edges it for me because I found that I've used him more than Hyperion in Act 6.
    @Rookiie INSIGHTFUL COMPILATION 2021
    🌴🐒🍌
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    I would say visit SLAYER OF GOD'S channel on YouTube. He has best CGR rotations ans gameplay videos. You will surely be convinced taking up to your CGR over Hyperion. Don't get me wrong, Hype's a beast but CGR has got the edge. It won't be longer than 3 months from now that CGR crowning himself as best cosmic will be accepted by the majority.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider

I would say visit SLAYER OF GOD'S channel on YouTube. He has best CGR rotations ans gameplay videos. You will surely be convinced taking up to your CGR over Hyperion. Don't get me wrong, Hype's a beast but CGR has got the edge. It won't be longer than 3 months from now that CGR crowning himself as best cosmic will be accepted by the majority.

CGR vs CMM 🤔🤔🤔