**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we have Health Meter Percentage display ?

Hello Summoners !!

I request Kabam to introduce Health Meter Percentage display during fight just like seen in the recent Comicon. I mean that's a little thing but looks good. Also would love if Kabam can introduces the Experience Level meter display so that players can analyse how much XP they need for next Level upgrade.

What do you all think about the suggestion guys. Let me know in the comment section below.

Peace.

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    They're working on adding it(no, seriously they are), they just need to test it 200 more times though.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Seatin talked about this in a couple of his videos. It's coming in the next couple of patches. He even found a problem with the current version, which is certainly part of why it isn't out yet.
  • XP METER IS GOOD IDEA. B)
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    A2ZGAMERZ wrote: »
    XP METER IS GOOD IDEA. B)

That's what I suggested a loooong time ago but once you hit level 60 you're like... so no more levels huh?
  • Never_Give_UpNever_Give_Up Posts: 36
    Not going to happen because they'll have to explain why your l3 do not KO the AI and the AI in turn activate his l3 and KO you instead :D
    ripper046 wrote: »
    Hello Summoners !!

I request Kabam to introduce Health Meter Percentage display during fight just like seen in the recent Comicon. I mean that's a little thing but looks good. Also would love if Kabam can introduces the Experience Level meter display so that players can analyse how much XP they need for next Level upgrade.

What do you all think about the suggestion guys. Let me know in the comment section below.

Peace.

• RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    I don't see how this could be bugged. Total health is obviously a known and remaining health is already shown graphically. So they MUST know health remaining numerically for textual display... unless of course it's not accurately displaying graphically either.

My interpretation of them saying that it was bugged was maybe that the build that the change is rolled up in is bugged... not the health meter itself. That is my hope, otherwise it would suggest that they're getting one of the easiest things you could think of wrong.
    edited October 2017
    RedRooster wrote: »
    I don't see how this could be bugged. Total health is obviously a known and remaining health is already shown graphically. So they MUST know health remaining numerically for textual display... unless of course it's not accurately displaying graphically either.

My interpretation of them saying that it was bugged was maybe that the build that the change is rolled up in is bugged... not the health meter itself. That is my hope, otherwise it would suggest that they're getting one of the easiest things you could think of wrong.

They didn't say it was bugged.

Seatin said it was bugged. He played the game at New York Comicon and it said the enemy was at "0%", so he stopped fighting and started celebrating. However, there was still a tiny bit of health left despite saying 0%.

It's a minor bug. It was rounding off, so anything like 3 HP comes out as 0%. It's an easy fix, and probably already fixed, but that's why things are tested instead of being put directly into the game the day after someone codes it.
  • dolann__dolann__ Posts: 98
    edited October 2017
    Just No, It will definitely get bugged.
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    If we could the health meter to show flat based health values instead of percentage it will probably be more helpful
    Markx wrote: »
    If we could the health meter to show flat based health values instead of percentage it will probably be more helpful

I can see that. That's how I like to play most games.

I'm a little worried that since I play on a small phone, it would be hard to read. Some of these bosses have huge health. So reading "11,274/273,886" quickly on that tiny little health bar could be a problem. "4%" is a lot easier to read.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Markx wrote: »

I can see that. That's how I like to play most games.

I'm a little worried that since I play on a small phone, it would be hard to read. Some of these bosses have huge health. So reading "11,274/273,886" quickly on that tiny little health bar could be a problem. "4%" is a lot easier to read.

Instead of showing 11,274/273,886 health on tjr health bar it can just show the remaining health but I do get your point. Maybe have a choice to have either flat or percentage values show up.