**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moon Knight evade when he's not under full moon

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
Was needing some info and clarity to Moon Knights abilities. I've played against the AI MK more times than I can remember, but never experienced anything remotely similar to his tendency to evade mid combo of my atk in ACT5.2.5. Very close to spiderman classics signature evade.
I was under the impression from his description that his only passive ability to have a 5% chance to evade while attacked was only possible when he is under a full moon.
Currently he is not under a full moon which would lead me to believe he has no chance to evade, especially in the middle of a mlllm combo. Could anyone shed some light on this for me please? Thanks

Comments

• Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    ssu4gxwj5fme.png
    Hope this helps

Is new moon then moon knight have a chance to evade

During full moon, moon knight have the ablitily to stun
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Ah new moon!! I read it to be full moon. LOL now need to check if he's under a new moon. My eyes playing tricks on me I guess. Thanks for the zoom in pic @Arus25!
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    He sure is in a New moon. Pays to triple check when I read stuff.LOL Thanks again for the helpful info @Arus25!