**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me or is AQ rewards very late these last weeks

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 β˜…β˜…
If you love this game as I do, you know that feeling when you almost can rank up a great champ...and I am just waiting on the glory πŸ˜„...but maybe I am being impatient here, but last week the AQ reward was also 12 hours late right? Just wanted to hear if this is just me. Good day to all of you.

Comments

• JetscolorJetscolor Posts: 8 β˜…
    Definitely late, and it’s annoying when level up is on and you need glory to obtain enough materials to rank up. I actually set an alarm and keep reloading the game for the last 15 mins of level up event to see if the rewards is in....
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 β˜…β˜…
    Jetscolor said:

Definitely late, and it’s annoying when level up is on and you need glory to obtain enough materials to rank up. I actually set an alarm and keep reloading the game for the last 15 mins of level up event to see if the rewards is in....

Lol I have done the same thing for the last 3 hours..yes very annoying..btw sorry for the english spelling.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn't received yet and our rank is around 3100.

I didn't received yet and our rank is around 3100.

Pretty good rank..yes very annoying.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jetscolor said:

Same here I was devastated. wanted to rank 5 someone special

Jetscolor said:

Same here, but rank 4 Guardian.
    mortenhy said:

Jetscolor said:

Mine was Ghost

mortenhy said:

Jetscolor said:

Mine was Ghost
    Oh boy.. I really really really want a 5* Ghost..specially since I only get tech awakening gems.
    My rewards are in now.
    Alright I'll check

Still nothing
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    My ally place somewhere 6k and we got our AQ rewards 2 and a bit hours ago.
    I was waiting for it excitedly too as with it, I got the resources to take up my 4th rank 5 5*!
    It was Aegon.

I was waiting for it excitedly too as with it, I got the resources to take up my 4th rank 5 5*!

It was Aegon.
    Nice

It was Aegon.
    Nice
    Thanks bro