**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Civil Warrior Buff Discussion

Personally I am really liking the new Civil Warrior. His ramp is quite simple and easy and the furies from my experience haven't been to bad to sustain (fury + sparkles synergy helps out a lot). I think his utility is good as well. Solid buff overall, he is definitely much better than before. I don't think everyone will like him due to his playstyle, but he is solid now. What are everyone else's thoughts?

Comments

• Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Couple things I've done with him so far are obviously RoL ws (dropped him in 67 hits). The 7.1.4 fortification path which he works very well for (those fights took around 80-90 hits) and the 7.1.3 That's gonna sting path (these fights take around 50 hits due to the Mr Fantastic synergy).
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    Can you guys look into the special attack 1 recovery timing? It seems that the opponent getting hit with it is recovering just as fast if not quicker than Civil Warrior. This creates an issue backing up to gain fury.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Saiyan said:

I'm surprised no one is talking about how they removed his overall ability acc from armor ups. Now it's just for poisons and bleeds.

Maybe not a big deal to some but it had its uses like say vs Masochism or champs with effects through the block. I have no idea why they changed it since you'd have to pick between damage and ability reduction with his current build.

He has more damage but I find this as unesseary as the Hood fateseal removal.

It would have also made him more obnoxious on defense.
    Which is fine honestly. He's not Corge or Aanihlus so it's not like it would have make him game breaking. But annoying is right. But I was more focused on using it offensively.

Another issue is how they change the wording and meaning. Before each armor gave him posion and bleed resist which means 100% is 100% no problem. Now its ability acc of bleed and posion not resistance meaning on fights where the enemy has ability acc immunity or say Force of Will nodes or nodes like it then no matter how much armor you have you're gonna get bled or poisoned. Very odd choices Kabam made for him that people are to focused on his damage to notice.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I have wanted a Civil Warrior buff for a long time, and I'm now satisfied. My only problem with him is that you have to take a lot of block damage, and he doesn't have the highest block proficiency, though this problem can be easily solved by putting Guardian on the team.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    i REALLY LIKE HIS BUFF,maybe solid god.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    His Fury-stacking is a lot easier than I expected. Having to take blocks hits and dodging heavies is annoying, but manageable. I guess the best bet is to hit a backdraft-parry and hold it.

Still wish his Sig started him out with 4 persistent armor buffs, but I'm not using him for an immunity champ anyways.
  • GiankarGiankar Posts: 8
    I have done a few tests with my six star unduped warrior. I must say it is very boring to use, repetitive play style and the duration of the fury and the need to so frequently refresh make him unpractical and stressful, not fun. I would recommend to tweak something either in the duration or the mechanic to refresh. It’s a pity, I don’t think he will be used by many people or in most scenarios and will continue stay in the bench if not literally occasionally utilised.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Just needs the bug fixed that’s stopping the special attacks from pausing all his armour buffs for 20 seconds and he will be just fine for me.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I'm not a fan of his playstyle but I do see the value in him.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Saiyan said:

I'm surprised no one is talking about how they removed his overall ability acc from armor ups. Now it's just for poisons and bleeds.

Maybe not a big deal to some but it had its uses like say vs Masochism or champs with effects through the block. I have no idea why they changed it since you'd have to pick between damage and ability reduction with his current build.

He has more damage but I find this as unesseary as the Hood fateseal removal.

It would have also made him more obnoxious on defense.
    They could have moved it to the Fury buffs. Would have zero impact on defence.