**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Highest DPS in the game

2»

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Aleor said:

Vs enemy with unrealistically large hp - Void on aggression regen node. I mean, once you reverse it, dps only depends on enemie's hp

If you’re going by that standard, Wasp also can do the same. Wait after getting a Huge Combo, do an Sp2, and bam you’ve got the hugest heal reversal in the game
    Wasp with a very high combo hits incredibly hard on her sp3 aswell.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    What does DPS means? is it the total damage / time of a fight or a single huge number?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Reference said:

So this is no longer the highest?

That's only achievable under a certain node and doesn't show a champs damage under regular conditions ie against ROL Winter Soldier fight where the champ isn't boosted.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Enjoy reading everyone’s responses.

Curious as well. Maybe someone with a lot of time can take every one of these options as maxed out 5* into ws and see how much health they take off in 3 mins. Highest DPS wins.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I vote G2099 for highest DPS
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Enjoy reading everyone’s responses.

Curious as well. Maybe someone with a lot of time can take every one of these options as maxed out 5* into ws and see how much health they take off in 3 mins. Highest DPS wins.

If its how it works, I am with CGR and HM wolvie
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch with 40+ ruptures
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have to disagree with most of you here: DPS is damage per second. If you count single fights, all ramp up champs have a disadvantage because when they start at low dmg and focus on ramping up (CMM), it would need a very very long fight to compensate for the long ramp up phase. So the logical consequence is following:

Unless we are talking about infinite fights, we are looking for champions with easily accessible damage with no ramp up. Here are my adepts:

Horseman Colossus w OR synergy
    Ghost with Wasp (for easier time)
    Tigra

P.S.: it also matters, how you count the dps. There is difference if you count it "dps = dmg/t" ,where t is length of fight, or when you do it " dps = d(dmg)/dt". Both these would have pretty different results. I counted with the first.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Max DPS? It's G2099 or Gamora, I imagine. I say Gamora because I don't know how high her Fury/Cruelty stacks go.

That said, g2099 is also one of the slowest for instant DPS.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Reference said:

So this is no longer the highest?

That's only achievable under a certain node and doesn't show a champs damage under regular conditions ie against ROL Winter Soldier fight where the champ isn't boosted.
    holey ****
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Never knew MCOC is Blade & Soul / genshin impact type of game...
    Another useless topic :\
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Never knew MCOC is Blade & Soul / genshin impact type of game...
    Another useless topic :\

Ehhh, it's fun and insightful to find about more about the game.
  • Theoretically guardian can has the highest dps although it would probably take a few hours
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I think it's kinda hard to compare, because if you take SP animation time into account, champs that have long SP animation will end up slower, even though they may be hitting harder.
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    Mole God
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Zan0 said:

Etjama said:

It's a tie between any champs with infinite ramp-up. Hela, Shulk, HT, etc.

Actually shulk caps at 207 fury
    Since when do we know that? It's always been the consensus that her ramp-up is infinite from what I've seen.
    I just came back and why does this have so many disagrees? I was asking a question. I never doubted that he was right, just wanted to know how he knew. This community sometimes, I swear.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Zan0 said:

Etjama said:

Since when do we know that? It's always been the consensus that her ramp-up is infinite from what I've seen.
    I just came back and why does this have so many disagrees? I was asking a question. I never doubted that he was right, just wanted to know how he knew. This community sometimes, I swear.
    You should see my Warlock thread...
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Zan0 said:

Etjama said:

To add onto that, She-Hulk's ramp-up is infinite. This is MSD's take-down of Abyss Thing with 2* Shulk. He reached 220

He said, and I quote, "So apparently She-Hulk has a hidden cap to her furies gained by unstoppable nullification, but her regular furies have no cap."
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Zan0 said:

Etjama said:

You should see my Warlock thread...
    Rip 😂
    Mike192 said:

DPS means damage per second. She hulk needs a long time to get there. So does Starlord so Im not sure how they would qualify.

Its between CGR, Immortal Hulk or Nick fury

Taking a long time to get there doesn't mean it's not the highest dps. Practicality has nothing to do with this question.