**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on this r3 and 6star AG

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Anyone in the list worth it the AG and r3?

Or hold AG but r3 someone?

Thoughts please.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    edited March 2021

I guess g2099 is worth the r3

I’d hold the gem unless you really like Darkhawk

Darkhawk, not really. I haven’t played with him to know if I’d like him or not and I haven’t heard great things about him either. Have him as both 5 and 6 with 2 Class 5AG and a class 6AG

Edit:
    G2099 I used quite often but considering her damage, is a r3 necessary for her or wait for a better pull?
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    I’d hold both if tbh, but if u arent throne breaker then r3 Guilly
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    If you were running CAIW and Cosmic Ghost Rider, Punisher 2099 has decent synergies with them. I run the trio at R2; and there's a good chance I'll take all three to r3 eventually.

That might change if I pull someone like Guillotine 2099 or Guardian as they're more versatile than P2099; but the synergies are worth considering.

However, whilst I'd be happy enough to Awaken P2099 from a Crystal, I don't think I'd use a Gem on him.
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    SAVE THE AG!!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Id save both unless this will get you TB. G99 doesnt need the extra damage and she has good regen so doesnt really need a bigger healthpool.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Id save both unless this will get you TB. G99 doesnt need the extra damage and she has good regen so doesnt really need a bigger healthpool.

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    None of them.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Darkhawk, not really. I haven’t played with him to know if I’d like him or not and I haven’t heard great things about him either. Have him as both 5 and 6 with 2 Class 5AG and a class 6AG

Edit:
    G2099 I used quite often but considering her damage, is a r3 necessary for her or wait for a better pull?
    I've been a big fan of G2099 for more than a year. Played her at r2 for a long time in a fairly traditional way - trying to finish with r3 every fight to start with the 100 hit combo. Took her to r3 about 3 months ago and it's opening new doors.

At r3 she's more viable to just not stress about the 100 hits. If you get it, great, but if you don't stress...she can still finish most fights with ease. She's also become my go-to for "dirty fights" where you're going to have take some hits. Between the digi-cloak and regen she can get through almost anything.
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Take up Guilly2099, she was my first R2 and going to be my 11th R3 when I get the last 11% of tech t5cc needed to take her up (unduped)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

J0eySn0w said:

Edit:
    I've been a big fan of G2099 for more than a year. Played her at r2 for a long time in a fairly traditional way - trying to finish with r3 every fight to start with the 100 hit combo. Took her to r3 about 3 months ago and it's opening new doors.

At r3 she's more viable to just not stress about the 100 hits. If you get it, great, but if you don't stress...she can still finish most fights with ease. She's also become my go-to for "dirty fights" where you're going to have take some hits. Between the digi-cloak and regen she can get through almost anything.
    True words, my guy!
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Save it for Ghost or guardian, those 2 in tech class really need awakening.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    R3 Civil Warrior and give him the gem

I'd R3 G2099, but save the gem
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Anyone in the list worth it the AG and r3?

Or hold AG but r3 someone?

Thoughts please.

My thoughts? I wish I had that gem.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Do it, do the r3 and use them gem.

No reason to not use a gem on a champion you are using rare resources on. It’s called investing. How many tech’s that are worthy of r3 actually need to be awakened? The answer is none.
    Also glad @Kill_Grey is back. I love reading his passion and love towards g99. Right up my ally.
    Jaded said:

Also glad @Kill_Grey is back. I love reading his passion and love towards g99. Right up my ally.

Thanks man. G99 gang! 🤜🤛

Still missing the 6* tho
    Kill_Grey said:

Jaded said:

Thanks man. G99 gang! 🤜🤛

Still missing the 6* tho
    You’ll get her and join the ranks of 6* r3 g99. I have faith in the kabam gods to bless you with this greatness.
    Jaded said:

Kill_Grey said:

Jaded said:

Thanks man. G99 gang! 🤜🤛

Still missing the 6* tho
    You’ll get her and join the ranks of 6* r3 g99. I have faith in the kabam gods to bless you with this greatness.
    Hopefully so, my dude 💪🏾
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited March 2021
    IMIW and here’s why!

Great utility if actually have used him to know his abilities. He does so much and the plasmas might be his greatest part about him, but he really needs the extra base stat increase from the R3 to make him usable for everyday questing. He Doesn’t need to be awakened either unless your throwing him on defense.

Don’t sleep on IMIW very underrated champ that does so much.

Guilly is more popular but a 5* max rank will do what she can do as a 6 * R3 tbh
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

If you were running CAIW and Cosmic Ghost Rider, Punisher 2099 has decent synergies with them. I run the trio at R2; and there's a good chance I'll take all three to r3 eventually.

That might change if I pull someone like Guillotine 2099 or Guardian as they're more versatile than P2099; but the synergies are worth considering.

However, whilst I'd be happy enough to Awaken P2099 from a Crystal, I don't think I'd use a Gem on him.

I have CapIW and CGR at r3, P2099 at r2 and when I form another tech t5cc I’m very tempted to r3 him.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    R3 g99 100%, she scales up really well.

As for the awakening gem, it’s a tough call. Worth holding onto for Ghost or Guardian I suppose but you might never pull them.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’d rank up P2099 but don’t bother awakening him. The only tech champs available as six stars that I’d awaken would be Ghost, Guardian, and Warlock in that order.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    It’s also worth bearing in mind what sig level you’re realistically going to be able to get that champ to.
    If it’s only low sig level and likely to stay low sig for a long time, you have to ask yourself is g99’s awakened ability more use to you over whatever time period it may be than a potentially low sig champ you don’t have yet.
    There’s no right or wrong answer but that’s the sort of thought process I would be going through.
    Shaqatac said:

I’d hold both if tbh, but if u arent throne breaker then r3 Guilly

I am TB, so I'm not in a rush to r3. I just finished exploring Act 6 and just wanted to do something nice for my account with the rewards. I feel like I have nothing to show for it smh
    Xguard77 said:

J0eySn0w said:

Edit:

That's interesting, I wasn't looking at it that way very insightful. I'm even about 12k to another full tech t5cc. So I will have another crystal should I pull Ghost or Warlock. Don't even have either as a r5.