**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 5* crystal!!

No_hay_bandaNo_hay_banda Posts: 15
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys
I have finally collected enough shards to make my first 5* crystal and I’m so excited 🤩

But how should I use it?
I need a bleed immune champ, so I figure a robot or one of the bleed immune mutants would be nice.

Should I go for a dual crystal? And if so which one? C/T or M/S?
Any advice is very welcome 🙏🏼
Cheers

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Just go for it
  • No_hay_bandaNo_hay_banda Posts: 15
    For a bit more context, here is my 4* roster

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'd go for a class/dual tbh.
    M/S imo. Less terrible ones in there than in C/T
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Technically speaking, the dual crystal that is most loaded with good/useful number of champs is the science/mystic one, followed by the mutant/skill one. There are quite a few good Bleed Immune science/mystics: Luke Cage, Thing, Claire Voyant, Man-Thing, Dragon Man, Dormammu and Morningstar come to mind... even CAIW can shrug off any debuff if duped , if at max sig and with a skill on his team though. There's very few good Skill champ that is bleed immune ... only Kingpin is good actually (unless you count Aegon with enough combo to shrug off debuffs), and Agent Venom and Crossbones (if duped) can too but they're not good champs. On the Mutant there is Collosus, Omega Red, the two Magnetos, Emma and I think Apocalypse becomes immune to it to after some ramp up or something. I wouldn't recommend you opening Tech/Cosmic crystal, not because there's no chance to get good champs (bleed immune even) it's just that proportionally speaking it has the less goo- to-bad champs ratio of the three.

Just counting the amount of bleed immunes in the science/mystic crystal tells me you have bigger odds of getting a bleed immune from that one than from the mutant/skill one ...

Hope it helps,

On the Mutant there is Collosus, Omega Red,

the two Magnetos

, Emma and I think Apocalypse becomes immune to it to after some ramp up or something.
    Are the Magnetos bleed immune?
    edited March 2021

Max out that quake. NOW!!!!

Go do what I say,

:# I will definatelly do that when I get enough T4 Science cats
    But I must admit that i'm still terrible at quaking... :(
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

On the Mutant there is Collosus, Omega Red,

the two Magnetos

, Emma and I think Apocalypse becomes immune to it to after some ramp up or something.
    Yes, red one is immune to 90% of bleed (if u have recovery mastery it will actually heal him) and white one is full immune.

Another important point is that if u score an Apocalypse, he can turn any other mutant into bleed immune if u make him/her a horseman.

Yes, red one is immune to 90% of bleed (if u have recovery mastery it will actually heal him) and white one is full immune.

Another important point is that if u score an Apocalypse, he can turn any other mutant into bleed immune if u make him/her a horseman.

Nice! I didn’t know. I have a red mag, so I’ll try using him on the bleed nodes.

I would love to get apocalypse...
    Thanks @Ethereality
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    If I was you then I will go with science and mystic, it has comparatively better useful champions than other dual crystal.

Mutant and skill is also good, so many Mutants are good and useful but skill class is a big risk.

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Just go with basic
    Also have a great luck in it.
    I ended up pulling a Mister Sinister...
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

I ended up pulling a Mister Sinister...

He's not as bad for a first champ. He's in the Low demi god tier. Personally I think he is pretty good cos he's immune to most debuffs. Read about him on https://auntm.ai/champions/mistersinister/tier/5
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    For your first few 5 stars IMO stick to basics.
    There's god tier champs in all classes. going for duals limits your chances of getting one of them. . That's my opinion anyway. I know science and mystic has a bigger number of good champs but then going for basic you might get someone like Ghost, Warlock, Hype, Corvus, Apoc, AA, red Mags etc etc.
    There's no certainty who you'll get with crystals, except the certainty of who you won't get going for duals.
    As you start building your 5 star roster and the overall picture becomes clearer, then it's worth switching to duals.