**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anybody noticed this ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Weird that out of last 8 dual crystals i have opened , was only able to see CGR and Apoc only 2 times . He is in there but why not everytime ? Been asking this from few folks and same result.

Comments

• LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    edited March 2021
    It doesnt really matter if u can see them or not. My alliance bud pulled a 5 star apoc out of a generic yesterday
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    The reel is an illusion who you'll get is determined the second the crystal is spined
    Most likely a meme or a max SIG dupe
    - Odishika
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

It doesnt really matter if u can see them or not. My alliance bud pulled a 5 star apoc out of a generic yesterday

Oh so you mean even if we don't see them in spinner , chances are RNG can still land on Cgr ?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

The reel is an illusion who you'll get is determined the second the crystal is spined
    Most likely a meme or a max SIG dupe
    - Odishika

I got NT just now ..sig 60 now .. don't use him at all
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Oh so you mean even if we don't see them in spinner , chances are RNG can still land on Cgr ?
    Well Yes but the odds aren't much
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Yeah
    but theres so many champs in the 5 * crystals the best way to get him is in the featured crystal
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Weird that out of last 8 dual crystals i have opened , was only able to see CGR and Apoc only 2 times . He is in there but why not everytime ? Been asking this from few folks and same result.

The reel is nothing but a list of champions, just because it does not appear in the reel does not mean they are not there. Better to just pop the crystals to save the agony.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

The reel is for entertainment purposes only. Your champion is selected the minute you out the crystal on the spinner. That's why when you tap to stop, if you get a new champ, you'll see a new champ notification on your profile at the top. If you're worried about the reel, just pop the crystals instead.