**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game is way too laggy [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    I can never land a parry when the fight starts now because of this update, it's crazy.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    Game has been awful over the last 2-3 days. Terrible lag, game freezing several times during fights. Tried clearing all background apps, shutting devices off and restarting and no improvement.

Using Ipad4 and Iphone 6, all up to date.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Please give us an option to turn down graphics, or stop adding auras and other effects to new champs. Iceman and Dorm make me lag much worse than normal champs, and I'm pretty sure their pretty glows aren't helping.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Wabzi wrote: »
    I can never land a parry when the fight starts now because of this update, it's crazy.

Same, and it's too risky to dodge back in case that fight begins in Matrix speed for you and fast forward for them.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Please give us an option to turn down graphics, or stop adding auras and other effects to new champs. Iceman and Dorm make me lag much worse than normal champs, and I'm pretty sure their pretty glows aren't helping.

Anyone else notice how glitchy/laggy Drax is either fighting with him or against him?
  • MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    edited October 2017
    PLEASE FIX THE SEVERE LAG ISSUES OCCURRING IN GAME... I am finishing up 5.2 & the severe lag with "Bane" debuff is annoying me to the point that I want to throw my phone across the room... What the lag is doing while fighting, combos are becoming broken mid combo & my champ starts hitting air or I then get hit mid combo. The lag is causing a delay as if I am no longer hitting my opponent. Seriously not cool with the "Bane" debuff.

I am tired of spending my $ on units to finish these last couple of runs (yes it's my choice to do so I get it, but come on)... Please fix the server lag. Your customers you to hear us.

iPhone 6plus
    ios 11.0.2
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHX02F3LaVk
    This is what I have to deal with frequently across all game modes.
    Wanted to get 5.3 and LoL done initially but thanks to that I've out it on hold till it's fixed, since right now I rather have a boring game instead of an infuriating one.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    The changes they made to the fight mechanics framework with 12 wound up a house of cards... every incremental change they make causes issues in a cascading fashion. They bit off more than they can chew and we’re paying for it.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Let's merge the discussion, but not respond! Haha I like that idea Kabam(insert dumbass name here), ignore those suckers. :D
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Knocking....
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Mine
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    me too ... lag everywhere ... aq ,war pvp ... on s7edge last firmware mcoc update and only this on phone use only for this and samsung tab s2 10" too ( better without wifi ) .. i would not buy apple for hope have not lag.
    There's a lot of iphone users here, this is not a device problem nor certain champ and quest issue! A lot of players are affected!
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    the6th wrote: »
    There's a lot of iphone users here, this is not a device problem nor certain champ and quest issue! A lot of players are affected!

so do u think is profile?
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Wabzi wrote: »

Yea, the "first kiss" seem gone.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    The game has a real "Final Destination" feel about it now, the signs start to appear that something sinister is about to happen to your champ.

Suddenly, game play will get choppy, they start to be less responsive... you can feel the situation get a little more tense.

You know your champ is gonna die, but you just don't know how. Will it be a missed parry or evade, a broken block, a random heavy or dash attack or maybe an instant recovery special. Death is imminent and ultimately unavoidable, because it was predetermined for you. Kabam... I mean Death had a plan.
    Watch dorky's goldlums run he's experiencing such things :neutral:
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It is very real. It happens mostly to me in the "more difficult" parts of the game leading me to believe that difficulty = lag level.

Across several Android devices. An iPad.
  • dolann__dolann__ Posts: 98
    edited October 2017
    Lol,kabam banned the OP
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Just went through the same thing. Game is busted and doesn't deserve a second look.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1

Not sure if this lag is what's effecting what I've been fighting about for over 2 months now. But it's all absolutely friggin ridiculous. Never seen such lack of resposivness in the game and on here. 2 years playing and this is by far the worst the game has been...
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I just died in AQ. Block broken after 4 tries to regen with gr's heavy. Before that a greenie that could dance and intercept u no matter what u do. Laggy as hell. This has to be by design. I had a better day on map 6 yesterday.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I know the difference between losing a fight because of a skill mistake and losing because of lag causing a mistake. So I just lost an AW battle that I played perfectly because of lag. Champ just stood there at one point and would not block or evade back despite multiple attempts. Would not dash forward or execute a light attack. Essentially frozen. Until he ate a hit combo from Drax and died.

Hate letting my alliance mates down