**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ScrubSkillsMCOC (my new name) uses Masacre vs ROL

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Noice
    He has and requires a really fast and aggressive playstyle. People who like iHulk (cough*cough) will like him probably.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Masacre is a beast now.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

He has and requires a really fast and aggressive playstyle. People who like iHulk (cough*cough) will like him probably.

I sensed a great disturbance in the Force.

I’m not a fan of Masacre as of right now. While he requires an aggressive playstyle, I do not like hitting into block mainly. It’s quite boring IMO

No. You can play slow and still get your bat ignited very easily. No need to be aggressive. Masacre is much better than ihulk.

No. You can play slow and still get your bat ignited very easily. No need to be aggressive. Masacre is much better than ihulk.
    I sensed a greater disturbance in the Force.

No, he’s not. No 40k mediums or insane regen from him.
    Crcrcrc said:

He doesn't have to regen the health he had lost by killing himself.

Crcrcrc said:

He doesn't have to regen the health he had lost by killing himself.
    iHulk doesn’t require blocked hits and is 100x more fun to play IMO
    Monke said:

That’s what I really like about him. It’s an underrated utility to be very flexible, makes him great against hard defenders like Mysterio, Sinister, Electro, etc.
    Yea. With the increased crit rate, I could much easily get his bat ignited just by hitting normally albeit slower than hitting into block.
    Monke said:

Monke said:

That’s what I really like about him. It’s an underrated utility to be very flexible, makes him great against hard defenders like Mysterio, Sinister, Electro, etc.
    Yea. With the increased crit rate, I could much easily get his bat ignited just by hitting normally albeit slower than hitting into block.
    Yeah, works great for people who don’t like the block mechanic. I do wish his buff granted him more utility as well, but he’s now just a solid champ rather then a Beyond God tier per say
    Yea that's the only reason I am not ranking him up yet. Very fun to play but I already have many damage dealers in my roster. Needs some utility. In the future, as a fun rank up I might do it but not now.