**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t upgrade champs due to shortage of T1 Alpha.

Comments

• LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Edwxn said:

Ever heard of the Glory store?

None left to purchase. I think i said availability should be more for cav player means smart people will understand that this guy has already purchased all the T1 from glory store.
    Did you do all the MEQ's difficulties to get T1A? Are you participating in alliance events to get T1A? are you doing your daily objectives to get T1A? Did you/will you be running the T1A arena to get T1A? Are you ranking all your 5*'s just to rank them or are you actually making quality rank ups? Have you done the classic versions of Variants to get those T1A as well?
    Variants done, MEQ- I only play cav difficulty rest other are boring. Don’t have time for arena. Daily objectives sometimes. Yes i am definitely doing useful rank ups. I play aq and aw regularly. Aw have no relation withT1A, map 5 and map 6 crystals don’t have any T1 alpha. Anything else?
    Yeah, do the lower MEQ difficulties. You want the T1A, you gotta go and get it. There isn't a shortage if you're leaving them on the table. T1A arena isn't that hard and doesn't take a ton of time.

This is what I figured all along. You're one of many who complain about there being a "shortage" when you aren't doing everything you can to get the t1A you need. The only shortage there is your effort.
    Yes i am one of the person who is here to enjoy amazing game. Don’t have time like you do. If you are playing all the content in the game means you are way to much free. Don’t feel bad but when you will have alot time for the game separately you will realise how important time is.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.
    There's 10 from Glory every AQ cycle and there's 4 AQ cycles just this month alone.
    There are 4 T1A arenas in march. That's 4 I think.
    There's is Summoners advancement every 6 days. Lets say there's 4 from that.
    There are 3-day alliance events. Lets say with 30 days in March, there are 9 or 10.
    In total, that is somewhere around 74ish T1A per month. If you have the Sigil there are 2 available every 7 days.

So no, I didn't miss the part of it being a grand total of 6 from EQ's. 74ish T1A is 3 R5 5*'s per month with some left over. Sorry, but there isn't a T1A shortage. There is a sever effort shortage.

Bro one thing should be clear, most of us play mcoc for fun. We don’t have time to play MEQ lesser than cav difficulty. Cav difficulty is fun. As far as aq is concerned. Map 5 and map 6 crystals don’t have ounce of T1 alpha. I don’t know from where your calculations is coming.
    Glory. I said glory. The glory store. Bro.

Who's we? I do UC and Cav every month. I do a run through master and Heroic for the T1A. Autofight both of the lesser difficulties. It's not that hard. If you aren't willing to go and get the T1A, it's not Kabams fault. They give you plenty of opportunities to get them.

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.
    There's 10 from Glory every AQ cycle and there's 4 AQ cycles just this month alone.
    There are 3-day alliance events. Lets say with 30 days in March, there are 9 or 10.
    In total, that is somewhere around 74ish T1A per month. If you have the Sigil there are 2 available every 7 days.

So no, I didn't miss the part of it being a grand total of 6 from EQ's. 74ish T1A is 3 R5 5*'s per month with some left over. Sorry, but there isn't a T1A shortage. There is a sever effort shortage.

Bro one thing should be clear, most of us play mcoc for fun. We don’t have time to play MEQ lesser than cav difficulty. Cav difficulty is fun. As far as aq is concerned. Map 5 and map 6 crystals don’t have ounce of T1 alpha. I don’t know from where your calculations is coming.

Who's we? I do UC and Cav every month. I do a run through master and Heroic for the T1A. Autofight both of the lesser difficulties. It's not that hard. If you aren't willing to go and get the T1A, it's not Kabams fault. They give you plenty of opportunities to get them.
    Ohh yes tap tap tap tap tap, thats amazing. We means there are many like me, most of my ally mate, we work and we find time play AQ and AW. Thats it. On holiday we play other content like MEQ and other side quest.
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

Ohh yes tap tap tap tap tap, thats amazing. We means there are many like me, most of my ally mate, we work and we find time play AQ and AW. Thats it. On holiday we play other content like MEQ and other side quest.
    The point is I or we don’t want the free stuff, just add T1A to map 5 crystals.thats More than enough.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

So if you’re not gonna put in the work, don’t complain. You have no right to say there’s a shortage until you have exhausted every source and still want more.
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

The point is I or we don’t want the free stuff, just add T1A to map 5 crystals.thats More than enough.
    No. You think the rest of us don't have jobs or a family? I work 40-50 hrs a week. I have 2 kids. I've never once complained about T1A being a bottleneck.

You run Map 5. A very, very easy map that requires hardly any skill. Again, there isn't a shortage. There is just people who don't want to do what it takes.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Why do these people resort to work and family when we say you can get the resource by playing the game?
    Pulyaman said:

Why do these people resort to work and family when we say you can get the resource by playing the game?

Thats the reality mate.
    Lordabck said:

Pulyaman said:

Thats the reality mate.
    So you’re asking for resources to be handed to you because you have more to do? That’s not how the game works.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Inb4closed
    Crcrcrc said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

So if you’re not gonna put in the work, don’t complain. You have no right to say there’s a shortage until you have exhausted every source and still want more.
    Really bro.. you saying that i only have right to argue only if I play all the MEQ and get all the T1 Alpha. Tell me one thing which was more valuable T1 alpha or T4 cc, i have tonnes of T4 Cc now but don’t have T1 alpha. Yes its my mistake that I don’t have time to play all the side quest. Map 5 which is very easy has T4 cc shards, which is amazing. But why can’t there be T1 alpha?
    Lordabck said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

Really bro.. you saying that i only have right to argue only if I play all the MEQ and get all the T1 Alpha. Tell me one thing which was more valuable T1 alpha or T4 cc, i have tonnes of T4 Cc now but don’t have T1 alpha. Yes its my mistake that I don’t have time to play all the side quest. Map 5 which is very easy has T4 cc shards, which is amazing. But why can’t there be T1 alpha?
    Because t1a is rarer than t4cc?
    If you lack catalysts but have ways to get them, there isn’t a shortage.

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

No. You think the rest of us don't have jobs or a family? I work 40-50 hrs a week. I have 2 kids. I've never once complained about T1A being a bottleneck.

You run Map 5. A very, very easy map that requires hardly any skill. Again, there isn't a shortage. There is just people who don't want to do what it takes.
    Everyone is not lucky as you bro, map 5 is definitely easy. But it has T4cc shards, so my only request to kabam is add some T1 alpha shards also. Will it effect you..No. still you have problem with what I requested to kabam which has nothing to do with you. I only posted this thread bcoz I am really facing this issue. Infact I am replying to you guys who doesn’t even represent kabam developers. Thats useless right? But I respect the way you so called senior players try to bully new players( I am not new but didn’t play this game for few years due to studies, otherwise account is very old, I guess i started playing within 6 months of its release.It was like 150 MB.) who are facing certain issue and your point being you guys don’t play all the content. Common guys if you have developed roasters thats great and i am happy for you but repeating one thing again and again won’t convince me to play Rest others difficulty other then cav. Thats it.(arena is out of question.)
    Crcrcrc said:

Lordabck said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

Because t1a is rarer than t4cc?
    If you lack catalysts but have ways to get them, there isn’t a shortage.
    T4CC used to be rarer back in days. I started playing mcoc when its was newly realised. We used to grind a lot. For new players today t4cc is still hard to get but t1 alpha was more accessible than t4 cc, I went through 12.0 also, back when upgrading champion was very challenging. Maxing out 4* was like R3 6* back then. Then I didn’t play for few years due to study. So the point is brother, amount t1 alpha required to upgrade a 5* is to much.
    Why T4cc is rarer bcoz you can get it from map 5 and map 6 crystals but you get T1 alpha from map 4 crystals.
    Crcrcrc said:

Lordabck said:

Pulyaman said:

Thats the reality mate.
    So you’re asking for resources to be handed to you because you have more to do? That’s not how the game works.
    I never asked for free T1 alpha, include them to Cav difficulty no problem, include them to map5 crystal, incursion, loyalty stores. There is wide range of possibilities.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Sigil for 9.99$ a month gives you 8-10 of them.
    Arena per week gives 3 (around 12-15 a month)
    Heroic + Master + Uncollected Monthly EQ gives around 10 too if I remember.
    And of course Glory store .

I believe your in a phase I was in November and December where I gained more champions
    and T2Alphas which allowed my annormous leveling, I remember gaining nearly 125k PI
    in this month

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    GarrettN said:

You’ll get through it, don’t worry

Well, that's a lot of excess but it doesn't mean everyone shouldn't run out. There are multiple factors that determine whether a person will have overflow or shortage.
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

Everyone is not lucky as you bro, map 5 is definitely easy. But it has T4cc shards, so my only request to kabam is add some T1 alpha shards also. Will it effect you..No. still you have problem with what I requested to kabam which has nothing to do with you. I only posted this thread bcoz I am really facing this issue. Infact I am replying to you guys who doesn’t even represent kabam developers. Thats useless right? But I respect the way you so called senior players try to bully new players( I am not new but didn’t play this game for few years due to studies, otherwise account is very old, I guess i started playing within 6 months of its release.It was like 150 MB.) who are facing certain issue and your point being you guys don’t play all the content. Common guys if you have developed roasters thats great and i am happy for you but repeating one thing again and again won’t convince me to play Rest others difficulty other then cav. Thats it.(arena is out of question.)
    What you are asking is increase the rewards with no increase in difficulty. Everyone needs to make a choice. Life vs Game. Everyone has said what you need to do in order to get more T1A, yet you simply stamp your foot and say NO, and ask Kabam to change the rewards for map 5.
    When you post in forums, you are exposing yourself to criticism. It's not only for Kabam to respond and they don't respond to every little thing.
    You say this does not affect us, when in fact every little change affects everyone. I am not a game developer so I won't speak about the game economy, but people much more knowledgeable than me in that area have explained them a lot.
    No one is convincing you to play anything, we are giving you ideas on how to farm them, it's your choice to do it or not and this is not even close to bullying.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    T1a are both scarce and common at the same time depending on the player. I've completed all contents except AOL, and there was no t1a as part of the rewards in Act 6 or 7.1 and variants. I dunno about Act 5. Interestingly, I used 5stars the most in clearing these contents who also need t1a the most. To take a 5star from r1-5, you need about 22 t1a, and that's quite a sum. I need a reasonable game-life balance for meself, that's me so I wont go back to doing heroic or whatever for t1a.
    It was a stage that I passed to get to where I am now and I'm done with it, I do Cav & Uncollected which doesn't have t1a (if it does then really insignificant). Other players are at the heroic level and can't do the contents I do yet we need the same resource meaning I will always be doing the contents I did years ago?
    I really don't know where all the t1a are but the contents I'm looking to do based on account doesn't much t1a if not none at all but I need a lot of it to rank the tier of characters I use the most (5stars). Progression should match rewards, and it does for most of them besides t1a.

So maybe Kabam can break the t1a resources into 2 categories. Say t1a is needed from 5star r1 -3 and a new resource t1omega (or something) for r4-5 that will be available in end-game content since 5stars are still being used heavily.
    Just a thought.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.

But it has T4cc shards, so my only request to kabam is add some T1 alpha shards also. Will it effect you..No. still you have problem with what I requested to kabam which has nothing to do with you. I only posted this thread bcoz I am really facing this issue. Infact I am replying to you guys who doesn’t even represent kabam developers. Thats useless right?
    Can this help you?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/93716/#Comment_93716

• Ox_lord17Ox_lord17 Posts: 27
    Honestly for me Iso shortage it the problem
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    For me, the lack of champions to rank up is the prob.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I think no one would expect you can rank up every champs to max for 4* or above, like what Seatin can achieve. At the end of the day you need to prioritise your roster development. There is no guarantee that you can rank up a 5* from r1 to r5 every month. Some players above also illustrate how you can farm T1A. And in fact the availability of T1A have already been improved versus last year, cost in glory store also reduced. Pulling T1A from daily objective crystal and greater solo crystal are no longer mission impossible.

If you don’t change your mentality, maybe one day you overcome T1A shortage, but then you will start complaining T5b, T2A, T5cc shortage. Resources management is an element for majority of mobile games, so as to tempt players spending money to break through it. MCOC is no exception.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Edwxn said:

Ever heard of the Glory store?

None left to purchase. I think i said availability should be more for cav player means smart people will understand that this guy has already purchased all the T1 from glory store.
    Did you do all the MEQ's difficulties to get T1A? Are you participating in alliance events to get T1A? are you doing your daily objectives to get T1A? Did you/will you be running the T1A arena to get T1A? Are you ranking all your 5*'s just to rank them or are you actually making quality rank ups? Have you done the classic versions of Variants to get those T1A as well?
    Variants done, MEQ- I only play cav difficulty rest other are boring. Don’t have time for arena. Daily objectives sometimes. Yes i am definitely doing useful rank ups. I play aq and aw regularly. Aw have no relation withT1A, map 5 and map 6 crystals don’t have any T1 alpha. Anything else?
    Arena really doesn’t take that much time . The milestones should be way for a cav to achieve without wasting too much time

If you cant be bothered to out the effort simply don’t rank up as many champs
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Autoplaying Heroic and below is wasting time? Lol.

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Disregarding the post subject? Yeah, kinda is. We should really be autoresolving heroic fights with 4r5/5r3s and master with 5r4s, or with an above tier already 100%ed. Huge QoL and Fun bonus.

I don't think I've met a single person who finds grinding out lower tiers of EQ fun, which is kinda the point. It's small fun-draining stuff like this (over various modes) that's pushed me into casual no-spend, no-ally, low-effot mode.

xNig said:

Disregarding the post subject? Yeah, kinda is. We should really be autoresolving heroic fights with 4r5/5r3s and master with 5r4s, or with an above tier already 100%ed. Huge QoL and Fun bonus.

I don't think I've met a single person who finds grinding out lower tiers of EQ fun, which is kinda the point. It's small fun-draining stuff like this (over various modes) that's pushed me into casual no-spend, no-ally, low-effot mode.
    Well, it's not fun, but it's not a waste of time either. I don't want them to be autofighting because from what I understand they don't contribute to solo events. Heroic, normal and master is where I usually autoplay with my class 6 stars and get some solo events done.
    Imagine OP spending all this time arguing when they could have done some lower level content instead. How ironic.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    edited March 2021
    Lordabck said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lordabck said:

Pulyaman said:

Thats the reality mate.
    I never asked for free T1 alpha, include them to Cav difficulty no problem, include them to map5 crystal, incursion, loyalty stores. There is wide range of possibilities.
    You're right, you didn't ask for free t1 alpha. You just want it included in the stuff YOU play. The problem is they ARE included - you just aren't willing to get them.

To add my voice to it, I don't like doing all the extra stuff in my game. I have a life, too. I work, also. I like to use my phone for more than just MCOC, too. But no one responding to you said they LIKED doing it. Do some enjoy grinding out resources? Yes. For most of us its just a means to an end.

The game team would listen to the community if there was a groundswell of support for more t1a. There have been those moments before. There isn't now. The people responding to you that disagree with your claim there's a shortage should let you know that you and your ally mates are in the minority. I get that it's hard to see that from inside your bubble, but this is the reality.

FWIW, I have a gold shortage. You know why? Because I don't have the time (and most important "want to") to do arena. But there is unlimited gold in arenas for those with time (and "want to"). So my shortage is my own creation. As is yours. Actually, a few months ago I had a t1a shortage. Why? Because I got a bunch of shards, got a lot of new champs I want to rank up. So for the last few months I have been grinding MEQs, buying from the glory store and doing the t1a arena. The exact same thing(s) you don't have time for - I found time for it.

And just one last thing, the arena that you "can't be bothered to do"? I am usually done in about 20ish fights (no suicides). You need t1a that bad, I suggest you be bothered to fight 20+ times every 8 days. Oh, and I just had one more thought. There's also t1a in the greater solo crystals (not supreme) and when you are actually farming content, you end up farming a lot of those solo crystal shards anyway. Buy them. Again, exhaust every available option. If you don't have all the time, that's okay, too, but you have to be the one to manage your resources. You may not like it, but that's the way THIS game works.
  • DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    Lordabck said:

I got so many T5 basics, T2 Alpha and other t4 stuff. The thing I don’t have is T1 alpha. This catalyst is supposed to available easily in game, at least for cav players. 5 star champs require lots of T1 alpha. A 4* champ need like 1 T1 alpha. I got an army of 5*s to upgrade. Can’t do that only because T1 alpha is in state of extinction.

Glory. Save the damn glory