**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

On A serious note The Champion need some respect too...Buff Time!

Being an Elder The Champion seems to be ignored by devlopers

On A serious note The Champion need some respect too...Buff Time! 40 votes

Buff The Champion
75%
Destroyer123LordabckKerneasrcm2017MastercrisMoosetiptronicRaichu626RockyshockyKill_GreyZeezoosEtjamaCtuchikBlackshadow0203Hera1d_of_Ga1actusGrimmlock4CosmicGuardianILLUSION8Ksp_2099MasterpuffDanish005 30 votes
No. He Is Good
17%
JakearoundIcy000RenaxqqJohnyBoyTheMailmannGr8TonyStarkSTARKtech 7 votes
Need Some Good Passive for an Elder
7%
ThesurvivlistXva23PZXCCXZ 3 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Buff The Champion
    Is he an Elder? I never realized that
  • Grimmlock4Grimmlock4 Posts: 15
    Buff The Champion
    Read That in his Info.....😅
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Buff The Champion
    OP synergy team with Sentry !!!
    (And Aegon too)

Just that you need some extra long quest to ramp all of them up to a decent level so the logic with this synergy doesn't make sense. Only reason I chose him to be buffed is because he could have his synergies improved.
    Buff The Champion
    A great Passive Like Degenerating effect would be great
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Buff The Champion
    Just a value buff would help. He already has a nice kit.
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    Buff The Champion
    Update the Champions of the Universe, they are outdated. I think as an elder he should be viable against more champions. Just increase the amount of champions every year. At the end of each year the top new champion of every class should get added to his list and of course starting with the previous years. It’s a way keep him up to date.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Buff The Champion

Update the Champions of the Universe, they are outdated. I think as an elder he should be viable against more champions. Just increase the amount of champions every year. At the end of each year the top new champion of every class should get added to his list and of course starting with the previous years. It’s a way keep him up to date.

I’ve always said his list should update as time goes on and it super simple by making it based on a tag system
    Ie blades dimensional being style
    So he counters the tag ie no real update needed cause you can reran a champ easier then recode an ability

But I was thinking the most used champs 2 per class every 3(6) months ish it gets reworked to a new list of champs he counters
    Buff The Champion
    It doesn't make sense for an elder to be overshadowed by new champions kabam releases..Elders must have have there respect.... Though He is Beast in taking down Long quests, I feel he lacks some Good passives
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Buff The Champion
    He even doesn't need that much of an update, just make his furies last longer, much longer. The way he is now, it's extremely hard to cover even one SP with them.

My idea would be to make his furies last longer by 4,5 seconds for each persistent charge, and reduce the time between charge gain by 1-2 seconds. In order to not be as annoying as defender, I'd reduce the required amount of hits landed on him (15 -> 12) , so that his opponents can get rid of the charges faster.

On top of that, he needs some flavor update. Immune to Grandmaster and Collector in some way that's not gamebreaking (for example GM's reverse controls), because he is also Elder. I would also want him to be ideally double immune (poison+some utilitary immunity such as armor break or power lock). And if I stretched it out a bit, he could have increased power rate during his unstoppable phase.

This is just a rough idea I came up with during breakfast, so it's not well thought through (such as how would we solve when the 25 secs furies would reach over 2 unstop phases?)
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Buff The Champion
    As a proud owner of 6 star The Champion, this guy is amazing noodle.
    Buff The Champion

Just a value buff would help. He already has a nice kit.

Giving Him God Slayer Projectile damage On special 1 Would be great....It suits his Personality