**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human torch taking limbo damage

Just wanted to check if it was just me, before the update human torch would not take damage when magik activated limbo when pushing her over a bar of power but now he does ?

Comments

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    I think your confused because it's considered a degen only Ghulk and Spider-Ham are somewhat immune to it... You can disable it by AAR if you have the right mastery.
  • MishMish Posts: 1
    If magic has more than 5+ incinerate debuffs on her, HT can reverse the effect of limbo.otherswise HT will take some limbo damage
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Human Torch can‘t do anything against Limbo and he never was able to. I didn‘t notice any difference and I‘m using Torch a lot.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Mish said:

If magic has more than 5+ incinerate debuffs on her, HT can reverse the effect of limbo.otherswise HT will take some limbo damage

He can reverse the health Magik gains after limbo ends. Limbo always affected HT, he is not immune to it.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Torch always took damage from limbo. I’m pretty sure he’s able to stop magik’s healing from it if she has enough incinerates on her but he can’t stop the passive damage to himself.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

I think your confused because it's considered a degen only Ghulk and Spider-Ham are somewhat immune to it... You can disable it by AAR if you have the right mastery.

Actually limbo is not considered degen. It’s energy damage.

So yes Ghulk can bypass it as it’s passive, but spider-ham cannot since it’s not degen.

However, being energy damage, it means champs like guardian and Yellowjacket’s energy resistance reduce the damage from limbo.
    You are correct thanks for the fix
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★

Omega Red can bypass if you push her over a bar using a tentacle attack

Yes, but that's not the intended behaviour
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Source on that? Cause it's working perfectly as intended according to his abilities. Hit Magik, she deals limbo damage, Omega's abilities mean that Limbo deals no damage. Seems pretty simple to me.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Source on that? Cause it's working perfectly as intended according to his abilities. Hit Magik, she deals limbo damage, Omega's abilities mean that Limbo deals no damage. Seems pretty simple to me.
    Limbo doesn't deal damage when the champion gets struck. It's not working as described per both champion's abilities
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Limbo doesn't deal damage when the champion gets struck. It's not working as described per both champion's abilities
    Omega's abilties state that direct damage or passive degen effects deal 100% less damage for 0.2 seconds. When you push Magik over a bar of power using a tentacle attack, she activates Limbo during that 0.2 second period. What about this isn't working as intended?
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    if you have pacify mastery it reduces aar. maybe you just got extremely lucky and didn't get her limbo activated