**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for android users not everyone

There should be compensation for android users only cause we were locked out for hours and lost a lot of arena points because of it. Now with the aq mess up there shouldn't be 1 compensation for all because were all effected by that so if u give 1 gift for all your ignoring what android users only had to deal with and it's not fair

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    What about those who play the game on both platforms? Perhaps an android phone and an ipad?
  • Wolfe_Wolfe_ Posts: 12
    What about alliances affected by people unable to fight in war? Think about your posts a bit more.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Why do you care as long as you yourself are compensated and made whole?
  • There will be some that exploit that
  • TeslimTeslim Posts: 17
    Why will you give android users only come on think again I think the compensation should be for everyone
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yes android was down, but some alliances would of lost a war due to it.

But firstly no one deserves compensation, but if they do then a war being lost is worth more than a few points missed in arena!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Miike said that the team is aware about this and is working on something to compensate players
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    Yeah how are they going to send for only android users..i have both iPad and Android.. even if i didnt had I can login in some friends mobile..there is no way a compensation can come in form of gift that too only for android user..
    Only thing possible is they give u a third round for vodoo not the best but only good solution.
  • Apple users were not affected n were able to get on n put up arena points so it's unfair to android users that apple users have an extra 6 hours of grind tim
    There will be some that exploit that

Exploit what?
  • Or they can do top 20% get voodoo this round
  • Exploit logging into a android device to get the compensation
    Apple users were not affected n were able to get on n put up arena points so it's unfair to android users that apple users have an extra 6 hours of grind tim

Oh I forgot there was a team aspect to this game and members of my alliance could not progress and therefore were holding up our war movement...

take a step back, a deep breath and wait for kabam to decide how they are handling this rather than take to the forums and make yourself look like a self involved entitled little brat.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    More than the Arena was affected for Android Users. Not everyone was Grinding. An extra Arena may be helpful to those Grinding, but it doesn't address other people not being able to log on.
    Also, if people weren't affected because they were able to log on, then it's not really necessary.
  • AlphashotAlphashot Posts: 29
    What is the compensation? Because I didn't get anything, and I was unable to log in for hours
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Apple users were not affected n were able to get on n put up arena points so it's unfair to android users that apple users have an extra 6 hours of grind tim

Yeah and when AQ comes back, they should only give 30 minute timers and revives to the people that couldn't join and keep the people that did at 1 hour
  • BigH501BigH501 Posts: 4
    How Many people didn't complete AQ or lost AW because half their members or more couldn't log on when they needed them ?
  • Aq issue deserves it's own compensation
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    BigH501 wrote: »
    How Many people didn't complete AQ or lost AW because half their members or more couldn't log on when they needed them ?

AQ wasn't active during the Android login problem...so no one had to worry about not completing? (way too many negatives in that statement)

AW sure, I see the effect there.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Robojini wrote: »
    Yeah how are they going to send for only android users..i have both iPad and Android.. even if i didnt had I can login in some friends mobile..there is no way a compensation can come in form of gift that too only for android user..
    Only thing possible is they give u a third round for vodoo not the best but only good solution.

If you play on 2 devices, then you were still able to play.
    The team can select all android users, and then see how many of them only play on an android device (kr whoever that didn't logged in during that period).
  • And as far as war goes we started war right when it started n when android could log in there was still hours to move plus the 5 energy saved so it didn't affect war as much as u claim it did
  • Apple users trying to ride the wave to get free gifts themselves cause getting a ilegend title isn't enough for u greedy trolls
    Oh thats right you know every one in my alliance schedule and availability...stop assuming...just stop all together.
    And as far as war goes we started war right when it started n when android could log in there was still hours to move plus the 5 energy saved so it didn't affect war as much as u claim it did

But not everyone starts aw at the same time, you are only seeing your point of view and how you were affected. This is an international game with international timezones. It's not all about you
  • And if u started after we did u would have even more time n wouldn't affect u as much is my point
  • The whole thing is a mess but why are we talking like were surprised, it's nothing new
  • It's a **** show like always around here that's 1 thing we can all agree on. Ok I said my peace I'm out back to the grind
    And if u started after we did u would have even more time n wouldn't affect u as much is my point

Depends how much later, some alliances only run 2 aw a week due to recruiting new members etc. So again, there are alliances that were massively affected due to this in aw
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    More than the Arena was affected for Android Users. Not everyone was Grinding. An extra Arena may be helpful to those Grinding, but it doesn't address other people not being able to log on.
    Also, if people weren't affected because they were able to log on, then it's not really necessary.

If someone is able to log in, go into war, and have to wait 8 hours for an android user to clear a node for them then guess what, they're affected!

If someone is able to log on, they're not really entitled to compensation for not being able to log on. Not that hard to understand.