**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science Cav EQ

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
I did every chapter of Cav EQ with relative ease but I am finding the Science chapter a bit of a unit grab. Anyone else struggling or finding some solutions?
Air-Walker and HB seem unusually bad with unavoidable damage.

Comments

• Options
    TheGrandM4sterTheGrandM4ster Posts: 42
    Air-Walker was just mean. You need a counter to him that is also poison immune? I don't believe there is any science counter to him (maybe void?). I just used Dragon Man to burst him down because I did not really have any great option for him.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

I did every chapter of Cav EQ with relative ease but I am finding the Science chapter a bit of a unit grab. Anyone else struggling or finding some solutions?

Void is great for science EQ
  • Options

Sbkrueb said:

still takes quite a bit of damage from the poisons and eats it against AW though......
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    iHulk destroys everything in the science quest. Air-Walker, Land-Walker, Fire-Walker....it don’t make no difference. Can I get an amen @Crcrcrc ??
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

iHulk destroys everything in the science quest. Air-Walker, Land-Walker, Fire-Walker....it don’t make no difference. Can I get an amen @Crcrcrc ??

I can confirm this, because iHulk is the top champ for everything in the game.
  • Options
    SormorSormor Posts: 14
    CapIW works really well for both Airwalker and HB. Just make sure you don't have a skill champ on the team or he loses the fury opportunity.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

Air-Walker was just mean. You need a counter to him that is also poison immune? I don't believe there is any science counter to him (maybe void?). I just used Dragon Man to burst him down because I did not really have any great option for him.

I used Cap IW tho... Twas easy for me
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Sbkrueb said:

Sbkrueb said:

still takes quite a bit of damage from the poisons and eats it against AW though......
    the poison has 85% reduced potency. I was literally healing from them, with Willpower, when I had 2
  • Options
    For real.... i gotta unlock willpower asap

Any tips on how to fight air walker... he just drains my health
  • Options
    CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Immortal Hulk is very good in science chapter.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    that air walker had PI higher than Boss Odin ....such a pain that path ...
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i think i used torch and yellowjacket for the entire thing. Torch bursted down the air walker really easily. I'd make two changes: 1. triple potency of furies and bring down the max to 5. 2. Just remove the 30% damage reduction
  • Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Mags works for airwalker soloed him with more than 80% health left
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

What about water walker???
    Or lava walker, lol??
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Might be because I have the resonate mastery but Red Hulk is pretty beast for Cav EQ