**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share Your Women’s Day Boss Rush Rewards!

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Well, this couldnt have much worse. But its free i guess..?

Last 3 6*s have had 2 6* King Groots😐

Bishop is Sig 200

And my 5* Wasp is now sig 60

Hopefully everyone else got some good stuff?
Β«134

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Faseeh said:

My rewards was woman 5* crystal and 3k 6* shards -.-

Yes...
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got pyramid x duped between claire and tigra πŸ™„
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Duped 5* Jane Foster and got 6* Drax. It's ok because yesterday from 5* featured hero crystal got Apocalypse.😊

from the boss rush crystal i got 20 more sig. levels on my morningstar, not really what i was hoping, so i decided to open one of the new featured cav crystals and...

as a collector i'm really happy with this pull *_*

I want her a lot lol.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 β˜…β˜…

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got g2099. Saving the 6* shards for one last shot at the featured once I do some incursions for the last shards I need.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    5* gwenpool dupe which is actually pretty cool. Then 6* ronin which is meh probably won't get ranked up.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dupe on tigra and then out of my 6* crystal I got nothing. He was invisible
    H3t3r said:

5* gwenpool dupe which is actually pretty cool. Then 6* ronin which is meh probably won't get ranked up.

Rank 3!

H3t3r said:

Rank 3!
    Yeah no. Already did my fun rank up being elsa. Need to save my next skill t5cc for nick.
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Rank 3!
    Yeah no. Already did my fun rank up being elsa. Need to save my next skill t5cc for nick.
    Your loss...

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Rank 3!
    Your loss...
    Well... at least I have all 5 ronins
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Red Cyclops, 5* Tigra (finally, been wanting her for months).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dupe on my 5* og cap marvel. Which is basically iso for the 5* cgr I pulled yesterday!

Not enough shards for a 6*.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…

Disappointed..
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rewards and difficulty were a little underwhelming

• Duped my 5* G99 again and pulled a 6* prox