**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share Your Women’s Day Boss Rush Rewards!

Comments

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…

and then I decided to buy one women of power crystal and got this!

• tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…

Not sure how I feel about this one

Why? She's amazing..
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…
    Ksp_2099 said:

Don't know what to do with her.
    She is not much useful without awakening to me over sorcerer supreme, symbiote supreme, Claire and Longshot.
    Well I have tow trophy champions- Scarlet witch and oh wolverine as 5*.

The fact that you consider her and wolverine as "trophy champs" goes to show you don't know what ya got...smh
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'd love a duped 6s King Groot.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    tidusx2jr said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Don't know what to do with her.
    She is not much useful without awakening to me over sorcerer supreme, symbiote supreme, Claire and Longshot.
    Well I have tow trophy champions- Scarlet witch and oh wolverine as 5*.

The fact that you consider her and wolverine as "trophy champs" goes to show you don't know what ya got...smh
    Bro I have r4 wolverine and I love him, he is so good for Cavalier mutant quest.
    But, bro SW is not as good as BWCV because she is so much RNG dependent which I personally don't like.
    With other SS, SS and BWCV you know what to expect, but she need very high Sig to be a reliable champions.
    Well it's just an opinion.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 β˜…β˜…

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    tidusx2jr said:

Not sure how I feel about this one

Why? She's amazing..
    Not disappointed in the rewards at all; she will just sit unused though. I don't have a class gem to awaken and probably wouldn't even if I did. I also don't plan to invest 200 sig stones since she's so RNG dependent.

Cool trophy champ, but not likely to bring her up and use her.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Behold

My stuff. I seriously don't understand why my luck is so bad. :'( 😒πŸ₯Ί
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ahem.

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Second dupp of this beauty.
    I find this a fitting reward for the effort. Was pretty entertaining, but not too difficult. Took 20 minjtes of my time, which is precise cost of 20 sigs on Phoenix.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm really happy with my pulls. Never used Red Guardian though. Any tips?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pulled Captain Sparkles, who is already sig 200, so... shards, I guess?
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…
    5* jubilee from women's crystal. Was going to wait to do a feature 6* then decided to just open, 6* dup groot.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Hela (was already duped)
    6* Groot (new)
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got the worst champ in the pool... haha

But then I got Claire from a legendary, so I guess it worked out
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got Scarlet Witch. Pretty happy, as I have most of the others I'd want to rank as 5-stars already.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Duped my 5* Ghost who I've had forever for the first time and with the 6* shards I was able to form a crystal and duped my Heimdall.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BuffBeast said:

Great day.

Storm's actually got RIDICULOUS Damage as an Apocalypse Horsemen, even with just the Synergy though she still has Super Solid Damage.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Could've been way worse, she's already Rank 4 and I use her occasionally so I'm happy. (First Dupe on her)
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 β˜…β˜…
    5* Medusa, 6* Tigra for me
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I am the Scarlet Witch! :)
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not bad, not bad. I have pretty much every good tech champ as a 5 or 6 star other than Ghost now