**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice for the Boss Rush?

2ยป

Comments

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    If I do it again do I get another PFP pick or is that a stupid question ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

If I do it again do I get another PFP pick or is that a stupid question ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yep. It's in the announcement
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I don't have void ,AA, Torch or warlock. Is there any other option for her. This is my roster

• Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 โ˜…โ˜…
    KRoNX1 said:

I don't have void ,AA, Torch or warlock. Is there any other option for her. This is my roster

Spiderham, can solo her seatin used him for his second run
  • gggg00gggg00 Posts: 56 โ˜…
    doctorb said:

gggg00 said:

Is it even realistic to think UC players have much of a chance? Realize Cav and TB see the difficulty level as low and have much larger and higher rosters. Iโ€™m UC and made it past Elsa on the second try but slammed into SS. Will keep trying but not sure realistically how far I can make it.

Just try to get as far as u can to get the 6* shards. Remember, not everyone is suppose to be able to do every challenge. It depends on ur level. Just do as much as u can and progress as much as u can. Good luck.
    I made it all the way through! It was my fifth or sixth try, and used one team revive and one single revive with a few potions mixed in. Thanks!
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    gggg00 said:

Is it even realistic to think UC players have much of a chance? Realize Cav and TB see the difficulty level as low and have much larger and higher rosters. Iโ€™m UC and made it past Elsa on the second try but slammed into SS. Will keep trying but not sure realistically how far I can make it.

If you have AA at r4, you can brute force the rest. I used void for SS and it was an easy fight. Just spam sp1 to keep up your petrify, hit her block during regen phase for heal reversal and you're good.
    Surprisingly, CAPIW worked for Tigra, His sp2 counts as a projectile so using it will take you to 100% instantly. Just don't panic and throw it into her block and you'll be fine.
    Void kinda works for Jubilee but you have to play carefully and manage her power well. Many times during the fight, she was just one hit away from sp3.
    HB or AA works for BW. Sorcerer was an easy solo with AA.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    You can run it again for multiple profile pics. These ones are actually pretty nice and you can get them all if you keep doing it.

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 โ˜…โ˜…
    AA and Quake for most of it.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Prof X sp3 and mind control. Black widow. Power reserve. Easy. Almost infinite sp3.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    DrZola said:

KRoNX1 said:

Who is the second best choice for sorcerer? I dont have torch

Void?

Dr. Zola
    Void works perfect for that fight. Got the solo on each of the 6 runs.

Jubilee was imo my least favorite fight due to the rng involved with the node that applies buffs/debuffs when activating a special attack. If rng-esus is on your side Magik can work great.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Just completed my first run through. It was a bit sketchy because I was just trying to see how far I could get, but I managed to get through. I brought:

Hyperion
    Torch
    Magik
    AA
    Void

The plan was to use AA for Elsa, Torch for SS, AA for BW, Magik for Jub, Hype for Tigra, and AA again for StormX. Void would be backup for Jub and SX. Didn't quite work out that way, AA made short work of Elsa, but SS went super aggressive throwing SP1 and melted Torch. I tried to use AA as a backup and SS smoked him also, so I had to finish off with Magik. Magik was great for BW (Magik loves power reserve) and almost got Jub but slipped up and Void had to finish her off. Hype made easy work of Tigra (just throw SP1 with power gain). With only Hype and Void left I decided to try to slow melt SX and fortunately she decided to go very defensive, which allowed me to let the debuffs eat her.

In retrospect I think if I didn't play like a noob in some fights the easy option for me would be AA for Elsa, Magik for SS, BW, and Jub, Hype for Tigra, and whatever for StormX (I tried Void first and it worked, but I'm thinking Hype would have also worked and even Magik would have worked as she can turn off the glace).
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited March 2021
    https://youtu.be/Ji6ej_iiu3Y

This was AA soloing tigra & Storm X in an earlier recording.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    My team was

AA
    Mojo
    White Magneto (for guidance on Jubilee)
    Psylocke (for the power steal synergy as a safety net)
    Guardian (for extra block proficiency)

I used AA for Elsa like most people and I used Mojo for the rest. His regen and degen gives him great sustainability and damage respectively for melting through the fights, and I got through without any items either.
    edited March 2021
    https://youtu.be/nK01go976go

This was my team for all the fights; and by team I meant just AA without any backup for every single fight.

Elsa - AA
    Sorcerer Suprme - AA
    Black Widow -AA
    Jubilee -AA
    Tigra - AA
    Storm X - AA

Your AA need not be at r5 to be effective; an r4 would do just fine in terms of the all important neruotoxins.
    HI_guys said:

Archangel works for everyone except maybe jubilee.

Use torch for tigra. And maybe doom or venom for jubilee?

AA works for everyone including Jubilee
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210 โ˜…
    Namor- Elsa and Strom pyramid x
    Professor x- BW and tigra
    Void - sorcerer supreme
    Different champs in each run for jubilee (void, ghost, magik, warlock..)
    Total 4 runs without any items
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 โ˜…โ˜…
    What if I don't have aa, apoc, ht sunspot
  • VoydVoyd Posts: 3
    My team is Duped bwcv 5 , Duped venom 5 , Duped hm 5, red guardian(6 star), and professor x 5. bloodstone is very easy with bwcv but fighting sorcerer was a pain. i used red guardian so she wouldnt get the benefits of the nullification but when i get her as low as I can, she'll end up regenerating it and be back at full health. i need help. I dont have torch, I have a cap iw but not duped and at r3.