**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not one to complain..

ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
But between Mangog and Korg in the side quest, Im so over the Unblockable/Unstopable combo, any tips on dexing Korgs sp1 would be great I cant get it to save my life lol
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I use Magneto House of X prefight with Korg because then he cannot purify the stun now and plus it gives additional Attack
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★
    ZanerJay said:

But between Mangog and Korg in the side quest, Im so over the Unblockable/Unstopable combo, any tips on dexing Korgs sp1 would be great I cant get it to save my life lol

Turn volume on, dex one is his foot and the other two are based on sound of the gun
  • Options

start spamming dex as soon as korg puts his foot down. always works for me

First I can always dex but the gunshots always get me thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    Pmr3 said:

Storm pyramid x if you have her passive stuns him when he shakes parry stun. So makes it an easy parry combo fight. If you have her.

Best I have her at is a low rank 4*, Ive been using my 4/45 Omega Red but spores are hard to keep on as Korg plays so aggressive and OR is kind of low sig

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Omega Red may not be the best choice for that Korg, maybe your trying to mitigate the thorns damage? Nevertheless, sp1 baiting has been mentioned above

Get a high block proficiency champ, block all hits, and play back. Worked good for me, easy solo. Stop hitting into his block, just remember the fight against Psycho man last month...

This might be costly in the long run, but turning off Dexterity will do the job too. But its a very unrealistic idea.

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Omega Red may not be the best choice for that Korg, maybe your trying to mitigate the thorns damage? Nevertheless, sp1 baiting has been mentioned above

Get a high block proficiency champ, block all hits, and play back. Worked good for me, easy solo. Stop hitting into his block, just remember the fight against Psycho man last month...

This might be costly in the long run, but turning off Dexterity will do the job too. But its a very unrealistic idea.

Wait what do you mean? He is I think objectively the best Korg counter. 10 spores means no shrugging debuffs, can regen block damage or an L1 slip up, doesn’t take rock thorns damage, and does direct damage that can’t be gimped by his resistances.