**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing 6* shards from boss rush

Pretty much the tittle. Finished the quest, got them all, but my shards number didn't encrease. I already closed and re-opened the game.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    did you get the 5* crystal? if you got one and not the other, i would write a ticket
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    Yeah, the support page says to wait ten minutes for them to appear but it's been more than 20 minutes already.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    The 6* shards go directly to inventory, as said in the event notes. Try clearing cache of your game and open it again
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    I did. And I did check the inventory, and my shards number didn't change
  • Harsh_22Harsh_22 Posts: 2
    Yeah same here bro
  • Harsh_22Harsh_22 Posts: 2
    I got 5 star crystal but didn't get shards
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for reaching out. Please contact our Support team and they can look into your account directly. Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take you through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details and our Support team will get back to you as soon as they can! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.