**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1 year progression in mcoc

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★
This is a pic taken of my roster right after completing last years boss rush

I had just gotten uncollected a couple months back, and got that CMM from the 5 star crystal, ngl she carried me through a ton of content later on. At the time my goal was to get to act 6 by the next year.....

Kinda glad I saved the old picture to see how much my roster has changed. Anyone else have old photos?
(Btw I got she hulk dupe and 6* dorm dupe from my rewards)

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    That.... that does't make me feel sad about my progression at all. Seriously though, that is an impressive accomplishment! I definitely enjoy taking pics of my roster at either important milestones (my first 5/65, or reaching TB, etc) and it is definitely fun to see how my roster has grown.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    4 or 5 months progression( not sure but I took a big break from the game)
    Then

Now,

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Nice 👍
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

February 2020.

Now.

I didn’t even have a 6* a year ago wow.
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Is that iabom rank 3?
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    edited March 2021
    Yeah, that Dr.Doom made me throne breaker, I left the alliance wars and AQ some days after of the pic to focus on fully pass act 6 and 7 and variants 5,6, finally I explored 7.1 100% I was very lucky on t5cc shards I formed the mystic one while the others are still in around 12-15k
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    March 2020 - No 6 *s and only one R5 5*.

Today - 2 R2 6*s, 7 R1 6*s and 8 R5 5 *s.

Crcrcrc said:

February 2020.

Now.

It’s been a year and ur ghost isn’t ranked.....
    She’s r3. I just don’t really enjoy her
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

February 2020.

Now.

I was doing the same bro,
    Recently started to learn her.
    Without wasp she does take some effort but damage are worth it.
    The problem with her is that she needs aggressive AI behaviour, and some players like me who like to play defensively struggles to use her to the full potential.
    But these days, I am taking her everywhere in my team and learning how to play her without Wasp, and she really is the top shelf champion.
    Ksp_2099 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

February 2020.

Now.

I was doing the same bro,
    Recently started to learn her.
    Without wasp she does take some effort but damage are worth it.
    The problem with her is that she needs aggressive AI behaviour, and some players like me who like to play defensively struggles to use her to the full potential.
    But these days, I am taking her everywhere in my team and learning how to play her without Wasp, and she really is the top shelf champion.
    I have a 5* Wasp and Ant Man, I just haven’t taken the time to learn her.
    Not sure if I’ll ever.