**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

International Women's Day Boss Rush 2021

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m fun it a bit to esay for a TB and long term but a cavalier grunnd is fine. Need a delving roster was fun
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Slight disappointment with the 5* crystal, unfortunately there aren't a lot of good female champs, but overall pretty solid.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Really enjoyed the boss rush. Sorceror was challenging but rest all were a good mix of challenge and fun.
  • MarkovaMarkova Posts: 6
    edited March 2021
    Hi @Kabam Miike
    Life transfer node on elsa bloodstone in boss rush not working as expected . Please check this issue . Its not gaining any health on hitting opponent
    Account name : Agent Markova
    Device : Redmi k20 pro
    Quest: international women's day Boss rush
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Super fun. Thank you everyone.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Markova said:

Hi @Kabam Miike
    Life transfer node on elsa bloodstone in boss rush not working as expected . Please check this issue . Its not gaining any health on hitting opponent

There’s diss track in the fight, so unless you have three debuffs on Elsa, life transfer wouldn’t heal you
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Markova said:

Hi @Kabam Miike

Diss Track node requires you have at least 3 debuffs before the defender takes damage. Once you do, you'll see life transfer working as expected.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Correction needed on "Tips & Tricks" blog post:

Under Elsa Bloodstone it says:
    "If you have mastery points in Double Edge – ensure you are taking in a Mutant Champion, or a Summoner will find themselves degenerating before they’ve had a chance to jump into the fight."

That's not how this works. Elsa's degen is triggered when she is inflicted with a bleed against a non-mutant champion. It doesn't matter if the opponent is bleeding. This statement in the blog post refers to AW defense.

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I think that Elsa Fight being the First Fight along with the Rewards being spread across the Path was very nice because with that Node Combo technically Any Champion can beat her, for Champions without Debuffs it's based on your "Got A Light?" Luck, then Life Transfer just keeps you Alive.
    Then beyond Elsa is this is a very nice Quest for Everyone no matter their Roster cause there's something for each Fight you beat, if you can't complete the whole Quest you still get some nice 6 Star Shards but there's still something nice for everyone who can complete it.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    despite the rewards i'm having fun taking a variety of champs in to grab the other profile pics. Solo with Archangel .. then a solo with Domino ... thinking of my next round of new champs to try it out with. i'm pleased with it.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Can anyone post a screenshot of the profile pics? Haven't had a chance to go through it yet 😔
  • BobitoBobito Posts: 1
    Sucks if you don't have powerful champions. Nothing for people who can't even compete in it. Kinda messed up.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I did it on both accounts. The Jubilee fight was intense. Very enjoyable riding that tightrope but having it work out.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    The sorceror supreme was lil of challenge for me
    Remaining were all fun and easy
    (Got good practice of tigra sp2 Dex)

Kudos to all ladies who set those champs and nodes.

Got 5* spider gwen from that crystal really have cuz I needed a easy to access slow debuff champ
  • HollowAizenHollowAizen Posts: 37
    Kabam Boo said:

Join us in celebrating our She-Summ
    Portraits
    Defeat the Final Boss and choose from 6 limited edition portraits
    You may run the path multiple times to collect all 6!

I noticed you can claim the same portrait multiple times, and accidentally chose one I already earned, not sure if it was an oversight or whatnot, but it's there a chance I could get a different portrait?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I did it on both accounts. The Jubilee fight was intense. Very enjoyable riding that tightrope but having it work out.

I had two very different Jubilee fights. The first was dicey and I lost 6* Warlock before finishing her with 5* Warlock.

The second one...6* Warlock decimated her. I wish I knew what I did differently.

Anyway, for those who do not like the difficulty of the boss rush, there are quite a few options that would enable you to get fairly deep down the path. Ask questions, post your champs...people are happy to help.

Dr. Zola
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I brought AA and Jubilee died within 10 hits.
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Its fun
    edited March 2021

Pass!.

Is it because of the 'crazy' and 'insane' nodes?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Reference said:

How many IWD threads we’re going to make today?

Kinda less tbh by the forums' standards.
    I didn’t screenshot 2nd page, actually there are more......
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

that was really simple ngl. thought i might have to use a revive tbf. that elsa fight was tough

The Elsa one was the easiest one in there, what you on about
    Terra said:

Faseeh said:

that was really simple ngl. thought i might have to use a revive tbf. that elsa fight was tough

The Elsa one was the easiest one in there, what you on about
    He is an Elsa simp m8. I wanna see him admit that the Elsa fight was the simplest of the boss rush.
This discussion has been closed.