**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 Star Apocalypse Solos The Entire Women’s Day Boss Rush Challenge

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
https://youtu.be/gDgcdAtWFfA

From start to finish just 4* Apoc getting the solos
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Gmonkey said:

Still do not have even the four star after like 40 featured crystals

pulled him out of a basic the other day (as a four star)
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited March 2021

I see you used items

Yea I did to top off Apoc just in case. I make no claim/mention of this being itemless. All fights soloed nonetheless 😉
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

I see you used items

Yea I did to top off Apoc just in case. I make no claim/mention of this being itemless. All fights soloed nonetheless 😉
    True but would have been impressive item less
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Remember when apocalypse was “trash”...
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

A dud*
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★

A dud*
    Oh yes. Of course. The lack of big yellow numbers. Just like torch was a dud too right.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Well done OP. Apocalypse is an awesome champion to use and just a cool kit. One of my favorite champs to use in any content I can.
    GNASTY said:

Well done OP. Apocalypse is an awesome champion to use and just a cool kit. One of my favorite champs to use in any content I can.

And he just got an upgrade; just pulled a 6* version yesterday on stream. So happy 😀

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Thanks for posting this. I was stuck on my very mini account but I do have a 4* Apocalypse. I was able to duplicate what you did with a couple of revives. My reward - OG CM...sigh..
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    I have a 5* R3 Apoc but I guess he needs to be duped.
    gL4C1eR said:

I have a 5* R3 Apoc but I guess he needs to be duped.

Duping him isn’t necessary; that just allows him to slumber and regain some health.
    gforcefan said:

Thanks for posting this. I was stuck on my very mini account but I do have a 4* Apocalypse. I was able to duplicate what you did with a couple of revives. My reward - OG CM...sigh..

You’re welcome dude