**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Players who couldn't Finish Boss Rush

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
There is a chance, over 70% players will not be able to touch this content.
This is nothing new. Some don't have proper counters. Even if they try that SS fight with a 4 star torch the block damage will ruin them.

People play and save their units and resources for main story and EQ, variant.

My advise to people who are feeling left out, don't feel bad. Just ignore the content.
It's just a 5 star crystal and a profile pic.
U get all of the opponent's profile pic. Choose one.
Nothing that significant. This will not change your account.
Just wish happy woman's day to every female community members and hold on to your own roadmap of progression. Don't waste units and resources if you are having a tough time. It's alright. ✌🏼
To the creators, Boss rush was challenging enough and good. 🤝

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Boss rush difficulty ahould be progression based. At least give all players a chance at it!!
  • Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    I think there could have been tiers though. This content only appeals to a small fraction of the community. I just don't see why they couldn't release a version that is viable for the majority of the player base while also releasing the hard version.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

I think there could have been tiers though. This content only appeals to a small fraction of the community. I just don't see why they couldn't release a version that is viable for the majority of the player base while also releasing the hard version.

my thinking is that Kabam would have to put more time and effort into balancing all these "tiers." If they could just sporadically release challenges like this then that would be cool, there are already enough rewards for the "majority of the player base", why not give something to that select group? content like The Maze is NOT being released and I think the community has had a hand in influencing that content release change
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

I would suggest at least beating that Elsa Bloodstone for the 750 6 Star Shards on the Reward Node behind her, since that fight has Life Transfer and Diss Track+Got A Light? pretty much any Champion can clear that fight.
    Also if you get wiped simply restart the Quest, easy 750 6 Star Shards which might help someone form their first 6 Star.

So what if someone quits in and out just to play that?
    They can form a 6 star? Surely kabam won't do that.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Yeah, I hate the mindset of today where "if everybody can't do it then don't release it." No, give me challenging stuff so I can rise above others. A lot of people are able to easily get insane rewards based on how much they spend but we need to get more rewards based on how much skill we have. The Mulaney Challenge and the new Incursion objectives are great and I hope Kabam creates more challenging content that gives uber rewards

For the record this was way way way way easier than mulaney challange. I was stuck and 200 units down on the last mysteriously mysterio. It hurt me badly cz i am a free to play. Made a bad calculation. Well. It happens in games
    I'm FTP as well and I cleared it using sub 400 units. The reason I loved Mulaney challenge was because you could easily practice as well! 1 energy and if you die just quit out, people with skill may have struggled with Mulaney challenge but at least they could easily practice
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    007md92 said:

I would suggest at least beating that Elsa Bloodstone for the 750 6 Star Shards on the Reward Node behind her, since that fight has Life Transfer and Diss Track+Got A Light? pretty much any Champion can clear that fight.
    Also if you get wiped simply restart the Quest, easy 750 6 Star Shards which might help someone form their first 6 Star.

So what if someone quits in and out just to play that?
    They can form a 6 star? Surely kabam won't do that.
    You can only get each set of 6* shards once, so that wouldn’t happen
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

Boss rush difficulty ahould be progression based. At least give all players a chance at it!!

Anyone Uncollected and above can do it without a ton of effort
    Really? Anyone uncollected?
  • EpicDominatorEpicDominator Posts: 34
    im cavalier and have finished 6.2 and i think that the SS is way too difficult what is a good counter without torch or AA
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

im cavalier and have finished 6.2 and i think that the SS is way too difficult what is a good counter without torch or AA

AA is not a counter to SS and I used a 4* void for that fight and I ended up being fine.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I agree with you that this is out of reach for a lot of people but it’s not as difficult as it may seem or as difficult as the John Mulaney challenge which was the last challenge like this. I completed it with 4* AA and void doing a bunch of heavy lifting. Granted I had a maxed 5* ghost so I was able to clean up some fights that I died on but it’s definitely doable with 4*s if you have the right ones and can play well.

The rewards ended up being awesome for me at least but it’s not guaranteed so I wouldn’t suggest people use a bunch of items on it.

So what I’m saying is in general I agree with you but it is doable if you have a few good counters as at least 4*s.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    gL4C1eR said:

007md92 said:

There is a chance, over 70% players will not be able to touch this content.
    This is nothing new. Some don't have proper counters. Even if they try that SS fight with a 4 star torch the block damage will ruin them.

People play and save their units and resources for main story and EQ, variant.

My advise to people who are feeling left out, don't feel bad. Just ignore the content.
    U get all of the opponent's profile pic. Choose one.
    Nothing that significant. This will not change your account.
    Just wish happy woman's day to every female community members and hold on to your own roadmap of progression. Don't waste units and resources if you are having a tough time. It's alright. ✌🏼
    To the creators, Boss rush was challenging enough and good. 🤝

I needed this after Elsa just one shotted me after I got her down to less than 20 percent. I won't sweat it too much.
    Absolutely bud. See people will always have different openion.
    I mean I didn't had void or torch or cap beardo for 2019 boss rush rouge fight or a corvus or medua for that emma kinetic transfarence unblockble spacial fight. So i couldn't play. I was elder's bane. Felt like do i lack skill? ( Well i kinda tbh - cz i couldn't use 3 star to clear that rouge )

But then last year i was able to clear thanos convention challange with 5 revives all total ( i am bad when it comes to inverted control )
    If you have access to money and units people can take out 10% health each try and then pour units to clear content.
    I believe that's no fun and that's not how u can become skillful.
    I am First to last free to play player.
    I do content very carefully.
    It's alright to move at your own pace.
    Calculate the rewards and overall help in progression equal to effort put and resources spent.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    A fully formed five star and 3k 6 stars are good progression based rewards. I don't see any wrong in spending some units or items to complete the content.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I used stealthy for SS, it was easy.
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    JhonST33 said:

I used stealthy for SS, it was easy.

I have a 5/65 Stealthy I'm guessing he's the answer to all my problems here..
  • JazzKnightJazzKnight Posts: 34
    I used 4* Void for SS & worked great. You need to play patient & use some dex skills. I haven't yet gone past Jubilee with her power boost. Thankfully its there for 2 weeks so I'll keep trying now & then but its kinda cruel on time that I have to start all over again & go past the fights where I cannot make any mistakes.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    007md92 said:

SS doesn't need a specific counter. There is nothing on her node that requires it. Why are you blocking so much? She's stun immune... you can't parry her. Intercept her. Both her specials can be fully evaded and then you should be punishing them where possible.

There is lacking the roster and lacking the skill. Being unable to beat her falls into the latter.

The path rewards of 3k 6* shards are what are juicy about this boss rush, not the 5* crystal or profile pics.

If you had said you had no answer for Jubilee, I might have understood where you are coming from.

• Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Remember, just because you finish it doesn’t mean you won’t get Kabamed. I did it in one shot and then duped Electra from the 5* crystal and got a 6* Juggernaut from the shards so overall pretty lame for me but content was decent overall, not too crazy hard or too easy.

Also, I used Torch for SS and activated his Nova flames which seemed to take her out pretty quickly. Duped 5* sig 150 Torch finished with 23% health so anyone doing it with a 4* will have to play flawlessly or revive at least once or twice.
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

Just to let people know you can use stark Spider-Man to get through SS

Teach me how i could deal with her using stark