**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to take down SS women's boss rush?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Help
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Void. Torch.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I used stark Spider-Man easy take down with him
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Ideally a science champ w few buffs and dot should work, I used Torch. But nick fury, cap, void, apoc, omega are a few offhand that should handle her.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Namor was who I used, though I think there are quite a few champs at around 5/65 that could take her without too much difficulty
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Void can do it easily.
    After void passive debuffs she starts losing power and no more evading specials, just watch her health going down.
    Don't give her enough power.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    DRTO said:

I used void and it was easy not sure why everyone is finding this fight to be hard tbh.

The block damage scales but other than that it's easy
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Magik.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i used torch with no prefight. just parried and waited for openings. my A.I was helpful and spammed a lot of heavies so it wasn’t too hard to get a 3 hit combo in. i baited out sp2s mostly. you’ll take some block damage but the node gives willpower from disorient
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Void. Spam sp1 and once she's in her regen phase, hit her block to reverse all that healing. Easy fight
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I don't have void or torch. Who else is the best bet.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Void makes that fight so easy.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Post your roster
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I got a solo with quake
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I used void the first time, and Mojo the second time and both of them got the solo
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I used the forums most hated female champ - Domino - sp2 and she was out, critical bleed!!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Try Nick Fury - his bleeds shred her to pieces
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    KRoNX1 said:

Don't have them at any level? Doesn't have to be a 5/65.

I'm no great player; but (after my usual 5/65 champions got ruined...) my 4* Awakened Void at 5/50 took 97% of her health before I slipped up and lost the solo. And that was just the first attempt with him.

What else is in your roster?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    With champs I don't have.

I used Warlock. Hold block, give her an infection, bait heavies, punish, bait sp2, punish, save sp3 for emergencies. That was my general plan, and it worked - generally.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Ez one shot with void
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    ibom works
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I used Warlock it was easy rhe only fight I struggle with is Storm Pyramid X
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Chikel said:

KRoNX1 said:

Post your roster

This is my roster