**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science Cav EQ

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
I did every chapter of Cav EQ with relative ease but I am finding the Science chapter a bit of a unit grab. Anyone else struggling or finding some solutions?
Air-Walker and HB seem unusually bad with unavoidable damage.

Comments

• TheGrandM4sterTheGrandM4ster Posts: 42
    Air-Walker was just mean. You need a counter to him that is also poison immune? I don't believe there is any science counter to him (maybe void?). I just used Dragon Man to burst him down because I did not really have any great option for him.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

I did every chapter of Cav EQ with relative ease but I am finding the Science chapter a bit of a unit grab. Anyone else struggling or finding some solutions?

Void is great for science EQ
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★

Sbkrueb said:

still takes quite a bit of damage from the poisons and eats it against AW though......
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 ★★★★★
    iHulk destroys everything in the science quest. Air-Walker, Land-Walker, Fire-Walker....it don’t make no difference. Can I get an amen @Crcrcrc ??
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

iHulk destroys everything in the science quest. Air-Walker, Land-Walker, Fire-Walker....it don’t make no difference. Can I get an amen @Crcrcrc ??

I can confirm this, because iHulk is the top champ for everything in the game.
  • SormorSormor Posts: 14
    CapIW works really well for both Airwalker and HB. Just make sure you don't have a skill champ on the team or he loses the fury opportunity.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

Air-Walker was just mean. You need a counter to him that is also poison immune? I don't believe there is any science counter to him (maybe void?). I just used Dragon Man to burst him down because I did not really have any great option for him.

I used Cap IW tho... Twas easy for me
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Sbkrueb said:

Sbkrueb said:

still takes quite a bit of damage from the poisons and eats it against AW though......
    the poison has 85% reduced potency. I was literally healing from them, with Willpower, when I had 2
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    For real.... i gotta unlock willpower asap

Any tips on how to fight air walker... he just drains my health
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Immortal Hulk is very good in science chapter.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    that air walker had PI higher than Boss Odin ....such a pain that path ...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i think i used torch and yellowjacket for the entire thing. Torch bursted down the air walker really easily. I'd make two changes: 1. triple potency of furies and bring down the max to 5. 2. Just remove the 30% damage reduction
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Mags works for airwalker soloed him with more than 80% health left
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

What about water walker???
    Or lava walker, lol??
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Might be because I have the resonate mastery but Red Hulk is pretty beast for Cav EQ