**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Really kabam?

Wow this is just sad. Was sweating to finish that boss rush for the shards and get a six star ultron. I don’t know if I have the worst luck in the game with six stars but I’d say I’m pretty close :(

Comments

• BlitzattackBlitzattack Posts: 23
    This is my six star collection
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited March 2021

After the International Women’s Day Challenge the shards allowed me to open 6* basic and this is who I got (I have other better champion but seem to only awaken meh champions) if his attack number were higher, he might be okay.
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Is it bad? Yes. But don’t post ur roster and proceed to whine abt it the forums will tear you appart
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    3 out of 7 are really decent especially colossus, and once you get Apoc cable will put a smile on your face
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Mate. I dont see what to cry for when you got Colossus. Ultron is still useable with his double immunity and double regeneration at 50% hp and at 25%hp.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Neglect what many tell you about ColosSus or Ultron.
    Its a G A M E !
    If you DONT ENJOY these champions while other bash you, than ignore them.

You here to enjoy the game and just because others tell you they some what
    useful and good, does NOT mean it suits your fun playstyle.
    Its okay mate, brighter days will come.
    Invest in your 5 stars that I guess got better ratio.

The amount of players that ranked 3-4 bad champions back than when
    5-star came out, is HUGE !
    And most of them with those champs collect dust on benches or only use in arena.
    The resources won't ever come back.
    And here, to R2 champions you dont enjoy with the lack of resources nowadays
    is a big mistake unless they solve an in-game issue for you.

Of course if you run suicides, Ultron and Colossus suit there well.

PS to those will come to Disagree, it's your right, nor I care about it.
    Facts here to stay.
    And I got 5-star Ultron and Colossus, and guess what? they still at Rank 1 :)

NOT EVERY CHAMPION SUITS EACH ONE .

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Neglect what many tell you about ColosSus or Ultron.
    Its a G A M E !
    If you DONT ENJOY these champions while other bash you, than ignore them.

You here to enjoy the game and just because others tell you they some what
    useful and good, does NOT mean it suits your fun playstyle.
    Its okay mate, brighter days will come.
    Invest in your 5 stars that I guess got better ratio.

The amount of players that ranked 3-4 bad champions back than when
    5-star came out, is HUGE !
    And most of them with those champs collect dust on benches or only use in arena.
    The resources won't ever come back.
    And here, to R2 champions you dont enjoy with the lack of resources nowadays
    is a big mistake unless they solve an in-game issue for you.

Of course if you run suicides, Ultron and Colossus suit there well.

PS to those will come to Disagree, it's your right, nor I care about it.
    Facts here to stay.
    And I got 5-star Ultron and Colossus, and guess what? they still at Rank 1 :)

NOT EVERY CHAMPION SUITS EACH ONE .

Ummmmmmmmm Colossus is one of the best Champions in the game.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Colossus and ghulk are good. I understand your pain though. It’s not fun to open a 6* crystal that you’re looking forward to and getting a bad champ. That’s why I’m only opening 6* featureds right now.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Wow this is just sad. Was sweating to finish that boss rush for the shards and get a six star ultron. I don’t know if I have the worst luck in the game with six stars but I’d say I’m pretty close :(

That’s not bad. Nothing amazing but seen many many far worse rosters posted on this forum.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

3 out of 7 are really decent especially colossus, and once you get Apoc cable will put a smile on your face

Agree. When I use cable and apocalypse, I just stand back and stack heavies lol
  • BlitzattackBlitzattack Posts: 23
    Thanks everyone. Didn’t mean to be arrogant or anything. Definitely got a new perspective on my account after this