**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need tips for boss rush.

PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

My Top champs

Comments

• Options
    6*ghost also rank 1/25
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    I do not mean to be discouraging but, even with your 6* Ghost, I do not believe you'll be able to complete the boss rush. Your roster is both neither strong nor diverse enough to counter the health pools and nodes. Even unit-man won't help as you won't be able to outdamage the Sorceror Supreme regen

My advice is to just pass on this event - we've all been where you are but, as your roster develops, you'll be able to tackle more and more of these side quests.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Let’s take a look
    https://youtu.be/pM8VtNVgjzc
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You can try it. It’s going to be rough though. Use ghost, wasp, omega, Claire, and AA if you have him even as a 3*. If not another rank top champ of yours. Use omega (or AA if you have him) for elsa bloodstone, wasp for tigra, and ghost for everything else. Play that jubilee fight really slow and you should be okay. Storm at the end is going to be annoying too but if you can ghost well everything should go down without revives.
  • Options
    bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    I brought a 4/40 sunspot since I got desperate for a eb counter, well this lead to 15 solos because of ss, I r3 ht later and do ss.
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Your Apocalypse will be great for a lot of the fights, apart from Sorcerer since I doubt you have despair and Storm PX. I'm not sure if Shatter triggers Face Me, but if it does, I think Gulk could be an option for the Sorcerer since his Sp1 heal blocks.
  • Options
    These are my champs

Will3808 said:

You can try it. It’s going to be rough though. Use ghost, wasp, omega, Claire, and AA if you have him even as a 3*. If not another rank top champ of yours. Use omega (or AA if you have him) for elsa bloodstone, wasp for tigra, and ghost for everything else. Play that jubilee fight really slow and you should be okay. Storm at the end is going to be annoying too but if you can ghost well everything should go down without revives.

Spinnaker said:

Your Apocalypse will be great for a lot of the fights, apart from Sorcerer since I doubt you have despair and Storm PX. I'm not sure if Shatter triggers Face Me, but if it does, I think Gulk could be an option for the Sorcerer since his Sp1 heal blocks.