**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4334 prestige looking for active alliance

I am looking for an alliance that competes in/finishes map 5/4 AQ consistently and heavily pursues alliance rewards in alliance events. I like to participate in wars but don’t complain about rotation if we are only running 1/2 groups. I can contribute 100-150k gold a week. I am a very active player that doesn’t need to be reminded to get stuff done.
Profile name in game is Kitchen41
Message me on kik: Kitchen41 or reply to this message
Prestige: 4334

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hey, I run a 5x5 AQ alliance however line is mandatory. if you have line and you’re interested my line ID is Harley.c
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Do you have line? If not, ready you willing to get it?
    KAgent41 wrote: »
    I am looking for an alliance that competes in/finishes map 5/4 AQ consistently and heavily pursues alliance rewards in alliance events. I like to participate in wars but don’t complain about rotation if we are only running 1/2 groups. I can contribute 100-150k gold a week. I am a very active player that doesn’t need to be reminded to get stuff done.
    Profile name in game is Kitchen41
    Message me on kik: Kitchen41 or reply to this message
    Prestige: 4334

• I am new to line but I do have it and I communicate frequently
  • Please contact @ theabusementpark on Line app. We have the perfect alliance for you that meets your requirements with good team atmosphere and good leadership
  • YodaAnneYodaAnne Posts: 34
    OUR ALLIANCE IS THE ONLY ALLIANCE WITH A REWARDS SYSTEM!!! If interested, line ID YodaAnne for more info. We run map 5 and war frequently.