**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

International Women's Day Boss Rush 2021

13»

Comments

• AdvAdv Posts: 195
    It was easy enough.
    Elsa- used AA
    SS- void
    BW- AA again
    Jubilee- Doom
    Tigra- Doom
    Storm- warlock

The difficulty seems reasonable looking at the rewards
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Faseeh said:

that was really simple ngl. thought i might have to use a revive tbf. that elsa fight was tough

The Elsa one was the easiest one in there, what you on about
    He is an Elsa simp m8. I wanna see him admit that the Elsa fight was the simplest of the boss rush.
    Elsa fight was the simplest of the boss rush. Frick you :angry:o:)
    🙂🙂🙂
    Nice.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Found it really fun and although I’m a day late happy international woman’s day
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    I want to thank all the ladies who were involved in creating this content!
    It was a fun experience for me. I enjoy the fights.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The Elsa Fight was fair. HT made easy work of it. Elsa the Champ however, is bomb. Don't care what anyone says. ;)
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Stellar said:

A nice Boss rush but am i the only one to find it weird to slap champion women to death to celebrate women's day ?

It's a fighting game in it's basics.
    What else is there to do? Minigames?
    Maybe a boss rush in which we have to use female champion ?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Terra said:

Stellar said:

A nice Boss rush but am i the only one to find it weird to slap champion women to death to celebrate women's day ?

Then they'd have to either restrict the nodes used, or the champions we face.
    Sure, Quake and Ghost can clear most things, but they have their counters.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Stellar said:

Terra said:

Stellar said:

Then they'd have to either restrict the nodes used, or the champions we face.
    Sure, Quake and Ghost can clear most things, but they have their counters.
    They could also introduce a solo event to coincide with IWD so it would motivate the usage of female champions.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    AA destroyed most of it. I enjoyed it though.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Well, that would have been easier if I had Void or Archangel above 4*, but they both took care of their opponents at 5/50.

It would also have been easier if I'd remembered that you need to Power Drain Storm X, and that Power Burn wouldn't save my Vision from taking the Micro-Reflect damage...

Still, a nice little challenge for those of us at Cavalier, with less well-developed rosters. Thanks guys.
  • GrH37AmGrH37Am Posts: 2
    jdeck59 said:

Yeah that was cake

This discussion has been closed.