**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What pull made you the happiest/most excited?

gsil6374gsil6374 Posts: 439 ★★★
For me it was when I pulled 4 star Dr. Strange back in the day before 12.0. I was so happy, I bought my co-workers pizza and just said it was because I was in a good mood.

Anyhow, I'm just curious as to who it was for people here.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5* Claire and 5* guardian
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    My first 6 star. I had prepared myself that it would be some useless meme noodle. tried to keep my expectations low... imagine how over the moon I was when it stopped on Human Torch.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Today when I pulled 5* Hyperion
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    When I pulled 6-star CGR from the Early Access bundles. I froze. Then I screamed.
    When I pulled 6-star Apocalypse from my last 3 Epoch shards.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It was definitely my first 6*. I pulled stealthy and was so happy about it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    My first five star was Quake. I was watching her kick *** on agents of shield when I pulled her.

Side note, that’s such a wholesome reaction
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099, it was really late at night and I just finished exploring UC and had enough to open a 6*. For some reason I literally felt like it was impossible to be good so when I saw it roll to her I shouted and was like "WHAATTT!!!" Funnily enough, the inverse of getting excited was pulling 6* Doom. I hated the January Side Quest so much but decided to grind it out and when I opened the 6* I wasn't even paying attention and left my phone for a bit and when I came back it was Doom. My face was just :neutral: and I was dumbfounded
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Few days ago pulled 5* Apocalypse and since I have almost all mutants I was very excited. But best pull definitely was my first 4* out of a phc and at same time first 4* ever. 5 years ago it was something amazing and when I pulled him my hands were shaking lol. It was Hulkbuster. I think he was first featured 4* that was added to basic pool so he was very special. Old good times...
  • brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    6*star DOOM
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    My 5* Hyperion. Although I tried with dual crystals for a long time, it was relief more than excitement.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    5* Hype out of a legendary crystal. I closed the app twice to make sure RNG was really on my side that day.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

When i duped my r3 6* Ghost. I had just finished a run in funcursions which gave me enough shards. Told my buddy to stay awake a lil longer so he could celebrate the ghost dupe with me as a joke. Went to open the crystal and boom there she was in all her glory. I punched an old lady in the face out of joy

you beat an old lady with a stick to get your ghost huh
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Pulled a 5* Colossus last week. He's now 5/65 Sig 60 and he's just a complete wrecking ball.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    6* Corvus. I had him duped at r4 as a 5*, but my 6* has carried me through so much in the last month.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    4* Wanda. I was super excited.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    5* Omega after the longest search on the planet.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My top 3 in no particular order were

5* Domino from a previous valentines event
    5* Hyperion and 4* SW awakening dupe back to back
    5* Ghost a few weeks ago.
  • VintageBulletVintageBullet Posts: 3
    6* Sorcerer Supreme
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* sparky is up there, my first truly game changing 5* after a hoard of horrific luck, and I mean horrific, not one of these people saying they have a bad roster with a bunch of great but not op champs, trash

Then there’s the obvious 6* ghost, and also doom who is been searching for and opened over 30 5* ft for with no sight of him

And if it counts as a pull which it probably doesn’t, weapon x
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The happiest I’ve probably ever been with a pull was last September when I was itching to explore abyss and had been chasing Human Torch for a year. Opened hundreds of basics, then like 40 dual class and nope. Said screw it abyss isn’t in the cards, blew my units on professor X crystals, and finally pulled the lad
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    6 star colossus from clearing John Mulaney's challenge.

3 star colossus was my first 3 star who got me through my early days. I started around the time the game did, and I didnt get any fancy 4 stars or iron fists, but a mutant boy. I really liked him cuz he was my favorite xman.

Eventually when I was getting 5 stars I wanted him as one, and despite being a bad one he never came to me

I quit for a while, hear he was reworked, and wanted him 5 or 6 star but didnt happen for quite a long time.

But clering John Mulaney's challenge got me 6 star colossus! It felt fated. I was very very happy.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Dr. Doom because he destroyed a lot of content for me after I got him, and he is someone I always looked up to as a role model. So getting my favorite hero was an awesome feeling.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    5* doom. I may have made some undignified noises afterwards