**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who in the world actually banks the armor or perfect block buffs on Venom the Duck?

The most frustrating thing about playing the champion (who is still amazing) is the frequent times a useless armor up or perfect block buff appears. Who uses these buffs? The champion would be better without them in my opinion as it would make his ramp up time much faster. Am I using him wrong? Is there some actual use to his armor or perfect block buffs?

Who in the world actually banks the armor or perfect block buffs on Venom the Duck? 25 votes

The armor and perfect block buffs are essentially useless and it’s why I don’t use the champion
24%
DesertStoneThoye3Phillip14233swmcswking_ov_scrubsSergioAsecas 6 votes
The armor and perfect block buffs are very annoying but they have rare uses
56%
RaganatorbuffajrRepto23Dwhalen8554Hera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8XdSpoodermanxDMaratoxMCOCHazzaBigManOnCampusMrGreekPuttPuttSilver_GooseSpiderHammy 14 votes
The armor and perfect block buffs are actually useful! I’ll explain below.
20%
Mhd20034Username19273Primerprime5Barani7daFritoPlay 5 votes

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I think it would be good for one fight in V5. Their is a Havok with 90% armor. Should be good for some of the incursions hacks too.

Overall, generally useless
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    The armor and perfect block buffs are very annoying but they have rare uses
    In the old 6.4 i occasionally took perfect block cause of the absurd attack values. Normally, no.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    where’s the option for all the time when I accidentally throw a heavy