**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Featured 6* Crystal?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
Any ideas who will be in it?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    If i had to guess? ibom, Spam, Jubilee, Stryfe, Psycho Man, Super Skrull?
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Lol thanks all!
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I only want iAbom and Stryfe as a 6* among the new champs and while the new buffed champs are amazing, I'm not willing to spend 5k more shards for them.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ye, it's gonna be worse than the current feat. Unless they add mostly godly champs as filler.

The newly buffed champs tend to show in there too but, meh. Ange and KP kinda need high sig, so that leaves MM out of the good ones.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Immortal Abomination
    Spider-Ham
    Stryfe
    Jubilee
    Psycho-Man
    Super Skrull
    Angela
    Kingpin
    Mole-God
    Masacre
    Black Widow
    Crossbones

Potentially April's overhauls and the remaining 10 are anybody's guess
    GarrettN said:

Maybe 2 champs that seem incredibly outdated and pointless to include that will suddenly become very desirable come April overhauls.

We’ll definitely get the updated characters from this month, but I’m holding out hope that the character they bring up as a new 6* is Hyperion. It would make this crystal thats kind of 50-50 on new characters much much more desirable.
    We're not getting Hyperion this time around. Black Widow and Crossbones are the two 5-stars getting their promotion.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    To make it really good crystals they need to add good basics to it.
    Already calling out these champs to be in it:

1 - Corvus
    2 - Red Magneto
    3 - Claire or Doom
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Rookiie said:

GarrettN said:

Maybe 2 champs that seem incredibly outdated and pointless to include that will suddenly become very desirable come April overhauls.

We’ll definitely get the updated characters from this month, but I’m holding out hope that the character they bring up as a new 6* is Hyperion. It would make this crystal thats kind of 50-50 on new characters much much more desirable.
    We're not getting Hyperion this time around. Black Widow and Crossbones are the two 5-stars getting their promotion.
    Considering they don’t announce the list ahead of time, where’s your information coming from regarding black widow and crossbones being the old champs being added to the pool.
    Especially considering your list has 5 skill champions in it and they typically only have 4 of each.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Rookiie said:

GarrettN said:

Considering they don’t announce the list ahead of time, where’s your information coming from regarding black widow and crossbones being the old champs being added to the pool.
    Especially considering your list has 5 skill champions in it and they typically only have 4 of each.
    Go to the Champions tab in game, filter by 6* and unowned and both OG BW and Crossbones are there. That’s always been accurate before.
    edited March 2021

Rookiie said:

GarrettN said:

Every time a featured crystal is released, a number of champions get added to the 6-star pool from the 5-star pool. If you check the Champions tab and put a filter on 6-star rarity, then scroll down to the champions you don't have, you will find OG Black Widow and Crossbones there.

To your point on the other Skill champions (Kingpin, Mole-God and Masacre):
    Just look at the current 6-star featured and you will find the last set of updated champs in there: P2099, Gambit, Falcon and DDHK. This forms the basis of my prediction.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Obviously the featured champs will be in there, and it seems like they’re going with the champs buffed in the intervening period as well

So expect Mole Man, Terrax, Yellowjacket, Kingpin, Angela, Masacre, Civil warrior and maybe Hood.

In the last featured crystal we also saw a lot of associations between the other champs in the pool

Green Goblin and Red Goblin
    Ghost and Wasp
    Apoc and Cable

So maybe ant man with Yellowjacket etc. Much more difficult to guess though

Oh and Black widow and crossbones, unless Black Widow is going to be in cavs. Which I’m inclined to say she might be since we already have 3 buffed skill champs and crossbones

Was 6* black widow in the romance cavs?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

GarrettN said:

Every time a featured crystal is released, a number of champions get added to the 6-star pool from the 5-star pool. If you check the Champions tab and put a filter on 6-star rarity, then scroll down to the champions you don't have, you will find OG Black Widow and Crossbones there. Which means, they will be added to the 6-star pool via the next featured crystal.

Just look at the current 6-star featured and you will find the last set of updated champs in there: P2099, Gambit, Falcon and DDHK. This forms the basis of my prediction.
    Fair enough, I see them there now. Just because I only have 41 6*s it’s hard to keep track of which new champs get added to that unowned list.

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

GarrettN said:

Every time a featured crystal is released, a number of champions get added to the 6-star pool from the 5-star pool. If you check the Champions tab and put a filter on 6-star rarity, then scroll down to the champions you don't have, you will find OG Black Widow and Crossbones there. Which means, they will be added to the 6-star pool via the next featured crystal.

Fair enough, I see them there now. Just because I only have 41 6*s it’s hard to keep track of which new champs get added to that unowned list.
    Yeah I have about the same, but I cross check regularly with the 5-star list in the hopes that Hyperion will get added. Or Medusa.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’d be surprised to see a 6* Hypo any time soon. Kind of like seeing a 6* Wolverine, especially when we still haven’t gotten broad release of 5* SW.

Dr. Zola
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    I’ve been keeping a running list of old champions not yet in the 6* basic. Not sure if it’s 100% accurate, but typically Kabam tries to include up to six of these in a new featured pool:

If we really did get six from this list, we’re getting to a point where there’s some real good stuff on there.

Then we’ll have the six new champs y’all have been discussing plus twelve random fillers.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

GarrettN said:

Every time a featured crystal is released, a number of champions get added to the 6-star pool from the 5-star pool. If you check the Champions tab and put a filter on 6-star rarity, then scroll down to the champions you don't have, you will find OG Black Widow and Crossbones there.

This has been true until Iceman. He was added to the 6* availability screen prior to the new 6* Featured crystal, but never made it in there. I expected him to be, just as you do for BW and CB, but it never happened. Although this is a good indication, it's not necessarily 100% guarantee.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I’ve been keeping a running list of old champions not yet in the 6* basic. Not sure if it’s 100% accurate, but typically Kabam tries to include up to six of these in a new featured pool:

If we really did get six from this list, we’re getting to a point where there’s some real good stuff on there.

Then we’ll have the six new champs y’all have been discussing plus twelve random fillers.

This current 6* featured has less than 6 previously unavailable champs in it. I know Ronan and Vision were 2 of the previously unavailable (maybe 1 more? Spidergwen or DDHK?). I expect they will add 2 or 3 going forward instead of 6 because they are running out of non-op champs they want to release as 6*.