**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 8 of Odin's Gauntlet

Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
I am just wondering, if any one has been able to do tier 8 already. I've heard that some players had already fought it, so Is it harder than tier 6 and 7? Thanks

Comments

• Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★

Supposedly, some people got double uru and 2 feathers as part of the mistake/fix. I personally haven't seen anyone where that happened, but if it did, they could be on tier 8. Not likely, but possible if that condition had occurred.

I am one of those people, but there was a bug where the number of horns of worth did not match how many caskets I bought, so i wasted like 3 feathers. I finished tier 7 a day later than most people would. I have enough URU to do tier 8 tomorrow so I am wondering if it would be too much for me to handle. Hehehe.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    We're all still on T7
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Tier 6 and 7 is easy.. I guess tier 8 and 9 won’t be so tough
    I will be doing it tomorrow, so I will let yall know. I'll take a screenshot a put it on this discussion, (is it allowed in this situation?)
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Supposedly there's a "Buffed Up" Odin Boss (according to another post on here of someone who got double Uru), better prepare for that
    Raichu626 said:

Supposedly there's a "Buffed Up" Odin Boss (according to another post on here of someone who got double Uru), better prepare for that

Well, I do it today, so I will post a screenshot here, if any of yall want to know what it there. In about 8 hours, I will post it.
  • Chitransh_2Chitransh_2 Posts: 107

Raichu626 said:

Well, I do it today, so I will post a screenshot here, if any of yall want to know what it there. In about 8 hours, I will post it.
    You havent posted yet
    I live in California, so around 4 pm in CA time is when I receive my feather. I will make sure to post it
    Gmonkey said:

Who cares if someone got extra rewards it has no bearing on the game rewards are not game breaking like GGC top rewards.
    I did not receive extra rewards do not care if others did.

:)
    Forgive me, My apologies, I will have it shortly, I am currently stuck on Act 6.1.6 sentinel boss, I will have him down in a bit.

no need to apologize dude Cav is way more important

Thanks so much, I've taken the screenshot
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,419 Guardian
    edited March 2021
    Would be nice to have a (Combined) Thread where ppl can post all the various Gauntlet Tier Maps (and their Node Buffs) for this month's side quest.
    Another thread has already posted #7, but if all of them were in one place would be good reference.
    To avoid having to go hunt for earlier days (Tiers) for ppl who aren’t doing them very soon after earliest availability to unlock them.

(hint, hint... anyone ??)
    Where would this post be?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Seems like it will be simple enough. No korg even this time
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

We're all still on T7

Yes, those of us that received the extra Uru will simply be able to gain rewards faster, but the rewards that we will gain are the same.

Lmao you really think that you are SPECIAL because you got a GLITCHED reward
    It was handed to you. Not sure about you but I like to earn my stuff