**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is actually the worst champion in the game currently?

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    for me are the boring ones

ultrom, karnak, groot, psylocke, of captain
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Karnak
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    OG iron man needs some love
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    I’m surprised no one has mentioned Kamala Khan. She’s the worst in my opinion. Even with furies, which it seems she rarely gets as an attack, she still has terrible damage output and basically no utility.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    EBG78 said:

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Kamala Khan. She’s the worst in my opinion. Even with furies, which it seems she rarely gets as an attack, she still has terrible damage output and basically no utility.

She has a secret nullify but I do think that she needs an update.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Antman
    Iron package
    Agent Venom
    Miles
    Og Ironman and cap
    Cap we
    Kamala Khan miss marvel
    Og cap marvel

Didn't mention Karnak beacuse of true strike mechanic
    Groot is god tier 😅🤣🤣🤣, kidding

With all above mentioned champions, it's a pain to play with them like you are punishing yourself to play them.

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

EBG78 said:

She has a secret nullify but I do think that she needs an update.
    It's not good enough bro,
    She is decent with CMM synergy.
    She does need some minor updates like Angela or massacre. Like making her fury permanent or last even longer and give her some debuffs like Luke cage.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Hulkbuster, even after buff he sucks
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    OG iron man. Both SIM and OG iron man lacks any defensive or offensive uses. But OG iron man is also metal so it decrease his value even more ( Its not that someone need magneto to defeat him but still) . He is also a avenger and tech so if kept in war defense ( Again its not someone does that but still) , helps someone with corvus to get glave charges for him. So overall , OG has smaller value. Groot and miles have some defensive uses even though they suck offensively .
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Monke said:

Rbk19 said:

If this is a ploy to make him the best champion in the game, im all aboard
    Already kabam tried and failed
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Rbk19 said:

Sorry, but this is nonsense. Love my R3 HB. It's fine if you don't like him but he is objectively not the worst champ lol
    LOL to the disagree. Show yourself. Pick one fight in the entire game that Groot can do better than HB.