**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions selection

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I hope some administration read this. I really wish this game had a way to let us unlock characters we want and not have to wait for them from crystals luck. I'm really tired waiting to get my favorite champions by luck. Please do something about this. I'm starting to lose my interest in this game.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    sorry that’s how this works
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    There's supposed to be a wish crystal coming at some stage which would improve the odds of getting a champ you want.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    If they do something like this, game will lost it's charm.
    That uncertainty makes you want to play more and grind more.
    We have nexus and dual class crystal, so much has improved since this game came in existence.
    I think people have better odds of getting good and usable champions then it was before.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

We have nexus and dual class crystal, so much has improved since this game came in existence.
    I think people have better odds of getting good and usable champions then it was before.

That is so not true. Because of 192 champions the odds of getting a God tier is very low. Plus I am tired of grinding arenas and quests just to get champions I don't want to. And it wouldn't lose its charm. It's charm is being lost when all the good Champs go to people who spend money.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Ksp_2099 said:

That is so not true. Because of 192 champions the odds of getting a God tier is very low. Plus I am tired of grinding arenas and quests just to get champions I don't want to. And it wouldn't lose its charm. It's charm is being lost when all the good Champs go to people who spend money.
    I disagree bro,
    Due to buff program, many champions have improved.
    Yeah odds of getting god tier is less but you can get a useable champions more often.
    By the end of this year, so many meme and meh tier will have better buffs and usability.
    So, odds are getting improved slowly but surely.
    Yeah for Endgame players it may not affect much but for mid-tier players, it has improved so much.
    This is just my opinion bro.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    There are actually a lot of really good champions now and even more “useable” champs. It’s always going to be the case that you can’t get one specific champion because of rng, that’s just how it works. You’ll get them eventually and in the meantime you can focus on your other good champs.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    No fun in getting the champion you want. Everything would become so easy and there wont be any challenges.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

No fun in getting the champion you want. Everything would become so easy and there wont be any challenges.

I may have been using the word “fun” incorrectly all my life. I am Gonna have to look up its definition real quick.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    There were more posts in this thread 5 mins ago. KABAMED
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

I may have been using the word “fun” incorrectly all my life. I am Gonna have to look up its definition real quick.
    Ok my comment may have sounded different, but what i mean to say that there is no fun in getting the champion you want without struggling for it through random number of crystals and earning for it. Now for example if we are allowed yo get whatever champ we like whenever we get a full crystal, Everyone will take the best there is and it would make the content much more easier to clear and then all the Rewards keep on coming and the person keeps on getting the God Tier champions making content easier and easier to a point the game bores you from repetitiveness.

Also then there would be no need for Kabam to create more new champions since if they aren't God Tiers no one will choose them and they will rot away in a corner. Even if all new champs they release are God Tier, They possibly can not create 2 God Tier characters who can be used in a different way EVERY MONTH, and the game becomes less and less fun for the players.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

There were more posts in this thread 5 mins ago. KABAMED

Man i wished chrome had this feature. How good life would be if they erased history themselves .