**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any update on next overhauls ?

Comments

• ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    WRIR said:

Elwind said:

I think Mystic hero overhaul buffs will be great

How bout the long forgotten Iron Fist?
    Dr.Strange and Iron Fist buff will be great
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I wanna see Ant Man buffed, but think he needs a complete overhaul with new animations and new kit. So want them to take their time and get it right.
    I would like Kabam to incorporate some elements of Wasp and Ghost. For insistence when he does a dash back he could have a chance of shrinking down, putting a miss debuff on the opponent. Then the counter could give a chance of landing a crit, à la Ghost.
    He definaltey needs a new heavy. Something like wasp's. Shrink down and then grows back when he strikes.
    The sp1 also needs a bit of a rework, make it unblockable maybe.
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Stebo_79 said:

I wanna see Ant Man buffed, but think he needs a complete overhaul with new animations and new kit. So want them to take their time and get it right.
    I would like Kabam to incorporate some elements of Wasp and Ghost. For insistence when he does a dash back he could have a chance of shrinking down, putting a miss debuff on the opponent. Then the counter could give a chance of landing a crit, à la Ghost.
    He definaltey needs a new heavy. Something like wasp's. Shrink down and then grows back when he strikes.
    The sp1 also needs a bit of a rework, make it unblockable maybe.

I like it, he needs an overhaul, maybe when sp3 he entering in giant mode, some seconds indestructible and unstoppable. Don’t know how but they have much work to do with him
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Jane, probably. Hood, maybe.

Which is good. We need more mystic options that aren't Doom and Claire. We esp. need some suicide friendly nullifiers that aren't Claire. Running suicides and MD is rare anyways, Kabam.

Really, are they that afraid of MD? Lol. Seems like most of the mystic class is built while tip-toeing around MD.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    It's a humble request
    Like Angela, Give us some hint or atleast one champion name to be buff next month, kabam.
    The problem is that for some players like me who doesn't have good enough champions and iso and resources are expiring, it will be better to invest in champions getting buffed instead of useless champions.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Kerneas said:

I would love to see some of my 6*s buffed after half a year of overhauls/buffs:

Iron Patriot
    Howard
    Moon Knight
    Dormammu
    Rocket
    Mephisto
    Venompool
    Blue Cyclops
    Bishop
    Nebula
    Ebony
    Mephisto

At least one, please! I am literally begging you right now

You really want Mephisto buff, putting him 2 times in your wish list like if we won't notice it. Very smart
    That's because he is so good, and I totally didn't overlook that I wrote him twice :wink:

For real tho, he is very good champion who just needs a little improvements. It's just a bit shame that he needs so many synergies to be great. If he had the SS synergy ib his base kit, he'd be awesome
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

It's a humble request
    Like Angela, Give us some hint or atleast one champion name to be buff next month, kabam.
    The problem is that for some players like me who doesn't have good enough champions and iso and resources are expiring, it will be better to invest in champions getting buffed instead of useless champions.

And then complain about how the buff was not good? I don't think that is a good idea. I think a better option would be to share your roster in the forums and ask for opinions.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    i believe Kabam learned their mistake via Hood.
    Makes more mess than good.
    This time im 100% sure you'll know who gets buffed on Patch Notes the earliest
    if not when the Update goes live 2 days before the new Monthly EQ
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    @Kerneas I love my Mephisto as is. If they gave him more? Wow.

So many Mystics are overlooked because "Oh Doom! DOOOM!!!" Same in Tech and Mutant because of Ghost and Apoc.

There was a Youtuber named Idelest, or something like that. In his crystal openings, he got elated with each champ because he identified their value instead of so many **** because they didn't pull a "Seatin God Tier."

I'm getting off topic. My bad. Anyways. Please make Mephisto greater!!!
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Jane, probably. Hood, maybe.

Which is good. We need more mystic options that aren't Doom and Claire. We esp. need some suicide friendly nullifiers that aren't Claire. Running suicides and MD is rare anyways, Kabam.

Really, are they that afraid of MD? Lol. Seems like most of the mystic class is built while tip-toeing around MD.

I mean besides those two the mystic class has Magik, Mojo, Longshot, Sorcerer Supreme, Symbiote Supreme, Dr. Voodoo, Dragon Man, Tigra, Morningstar, and Sasquatch as fantastic options for content. IMO the mystic class is near the bottom of the list for reworks currently.

I think if Kabam is going to overhaul based on class weakness (which they probably won't), they should start with the Tech class. Yes the Tech class has three of the best champs in the game, but it's extremely top heavy with not a lot going for it outside of that.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @TrashyPanda they really fudged up with Mangog.
    Had so much potential to be suicide friendly mystic champ and its to bottom
    to such level that even the whales didnt buy the early access bundles
    and I bet when hes crystals will be featured, less will go for him...
    I use mangog as I was one of the " lucky " to pull him 6-star.
    Now? I barely use him and dont even put in AW as he barely gets 3 kills...
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Please let it be Phoenix! She's supposed to be even more powerful than Magneto so that would be awesome! Plus I have a 5* and 6* of her. 😊

I second this.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

Please let it be Phoenix! She's supposed to be even more powerful than Magneto so that would be awesome! Plus I have a 5* and 6* of her. 😊

I dont. The only 5* champ of mine which ever got buffed was kingpin. Idk how kabam really hits the point while choosing their buff choices.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I am Groot
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

100%. My 6* needs some love.

I also really need a champ to use one of my cosmic T5CC on
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Definity 2 of next 6* feature champs
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    @Etm34 I just want more suicide-friendly buff-counters that isn't Claire, honestly. There are other options, but those options just don't work half as well.

Hell, give me a tech that deals with buffs and is suicide friendly. The class system is too restrictive anyways; it restricts champ abilities too much. Kabam should just focus on making champs cool instead of making them cool 'for x class'.