**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your Device you play on !πŸ“²

13Β»

Comments

• TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…
    Smart phone.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Moto G Power... Love it
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Moto g power
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    12” iPad pro
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Redmi note 9S (Xiaomi).
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dont like sharing things . Sry . U can buy one for yourself
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone XS Max. Still runs the game great and I'm not getting another iPhone until the stupid notch is gone.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Windows 11 works pretty well for me
    Qacob said:

Mi 10t 5g, has some frame rate issues with the game occasionally despite having the top android chipset and 144hz, but fortunately all that's needed to get back to silly smooth gameplay is turning off the screen for a few seconds and then turning it back on.

@Qacob do you have Android 11 yet? Cuz I haven't received on my miui.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Qacob said:

Mi 10t 5g, has some frame rate issues with the game occasionally despite having the top android chipset and 144hz, but fortunately all that's needed to get back to silly smooth gameplay is turning off the screen for a few seconds and then turning it back on.

Just got it 2 days ago
    Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

Qacob said:

Just got it 2 days ago
    Damn, haven't got it in my region yet.

Was your miui version already 12 before and after the Android update?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

Qacob said:

Just got it 2 days ago

I think so, yeah
    edited March 2021
    Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

Qacob said:

Just got it 2 days ago

I think so, yeah
    I see.

So still no miui 12.5 huh?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I run 2 phones. Samsung s20+ and iPhone 11. On WiFi I have 0 dramas with either iPhone has way less lag and quicker loading screens. On mobile Apple initial load of game takes so much longer than Samsung but once in game I'm back to the same where iPhone rules again. I occasionally see the no persistent charge bug on Samsung but have never seen it on iPhone.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone 11 Pro 64gb White
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Galaxy a50
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103 β˜…

I usually use my 2020 ipad air, but if I'm recording a video I'll usually use my iphone 8 because aspect ratio stuff
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Samsung J7
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oppo find X2

6.7inch screen with Snapdragon 865 chipset.

Best phone I've used to date for this game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone 12. Thankfully it seems to be running the game ok after months of unintended inputs.

Quite a big phone, lol
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…
    Redmi Note 9s
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Quite a big phone, lol
    I've had the best luck with LGs. Started with the V10 and I'm on the V60 now. Very solid performance.
    edited March 2021

Kill_Grey said:

Quite a big phone, lol
    I've had the best luck with LGs. Started with the V10 and I'm on the V60 now. Very solid performance.
    Still no availability in my region...
  • pikapika Posts: 74 β˜…
    I'm using Asus rog phone 3, running with unlocked 160hz mode, due to a change of their game code last summer it occur a bug that kabam don't bother to fix which makes all displays support over 60hz to reduce their fps to half, so in my case game runs on 80fps, instead 160, but still game is running way more smooth and responsive than most ios devices or other flagships, which is why im not really complaining that much yet.

Recently I bought TwinView dock accessory to have double screens while doing arena to able to multi-task chat/youtube and for some reason, it locks my game on 120fps. I guess there is a way to bypass that limitation. Temperature is high due to streaming when I took the screen.