**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gotta say Kabam...

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
Well done on The Goldblumb challenge. It didn’t require one or two specific awakened champs. Was challenging. Loki’s node was fun to learn to play against. Revived my team a couple times throughout but didn’t require hundreds of units. The rewards were worth it. I have one rank 5 4* and the rest were 4/40 so it’s complete able by most.

Can you rinse and repeat this monthly? One look at the boards shows how disatisfied most players are with the jacked up AW and the Boss Rush basically requires Iceman. This was finally a move in the right direction.

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    They usually only do stuff like that around mcu movies like Thor.
    Last one was the webslinger that came out when homecoming and the drax challenge came out with guardians 2
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I agree. Awards are great too. Kudos and pass along @Kabam Miike
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I thought it was about right too. Mess up and you'll pay for it but didn't get to crazy with nodes and buffs. Thanks
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I’d like to see the rewards start getting better to keep up with the pace of the game.
    T2 alpha shards would be nice to be added and some consideration to 5* awakenings would be nice. I’m not saying every event, but it would be nice to have access to these type of rewards occasionally.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I’d like to see the rewards start getting better to keep up with the pace of the game.
    T2 alpha shards would be nice to be added and some consideration to 5* awakenings would be nice. I’m not saying every event, but it would be nice to have access to these type of rewards occasionally.

Ya, they would have to up the difficulty though for those kinda rewards. People complain enough about the 6 champ challenge and even this one, can't imagine what would happen with someone difficult.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    This may have been one of the easiest ones, but I still feel like I enjoyed it the most.
    Web-SLinger being a close second
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Nice to see a positive thread. I'm enjoying it, but not rushing through - have other things to do for a few days.

Still, it looks well balanced (certainly more so than Boss Rush, which looks deeply unenjoyable at my level), and personally I appreciated the Halloween calendar, too.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I would love for this to be like a monthly thing I wasn't having fun in an alliance anymore and decided to go solo for a while and these 2 new events made me have some fun on the game again.
  • i disagree with boss rush and ice man part. Boss rush can be done without ice man and I did it with 440s
  • Not easy when you only have 1 4/40 4* lol and have to run with a 3* on your roster :joy:
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    This is one of the best thing Kabam released lately. Kudos to Kabam team @Kabam Miike . Credits due when credits deserved.