**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Goblin Discussion...!!!

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
Ofcourse we all know he was overshadowed by cgr and only because of cgr he really never came into discussion...!!!
First of all let me tell you i love venom and he is beast for variants and he has helped me so much in spider-verse paths, variant.!!! But now coming to the point if we sideline variants i think roblin(Red goblin) is much better venom in endgame content/side event quest....he has annoying ramp up but his damage is really nice compared to venom and he also got great utility (also have incirinate immunity) ...!!
What are your thoughts???

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I am a die-hard Venom fan. I got max 5* Venom as well as 6* Roblin. And I have to say Venom is in my eyes much better than Roblin. No ramp up, bleeds and mainly regen
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    red goblin is so underrated. I think he's a bit in the cull obsidian situation where he's really good but needs to be ramped up and has some drawbacks
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    I have both and ranked Venom over Roblin, purely because of bleeds/armour breaks plus the ability to nullify opponents buffs causing regen with the SP1.

Also true strike and unblockable specials when the opponent is low health is always handy.
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    I just formed my first T5CC, it being cosmic.

My only two viable options to R3 and thus become Thronebreaker are unduped Angela or duped Red Goblin. I've been scouring the nets for info about Roblin and I'm still not sure if I should R3 him or not.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I love me some Roblin, but Venom is a better champ in general. There are some fights though where Roblin outshines him though
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170

My only two viable options to R3 and thus become Thronebreaker are unduped Angela or duped Red Goblin. I've been scouring the nets for info about Roblin and I'm still not sure if I should R3 him or not.

Watch some of MSD’d videos, He does a good job in showing what the champ can and can’t do.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    I like all the symbiotes, but I only have him as a 4 star so I can't bring him and carnage together into Act 6. I love playing with them
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Venom is better but Red Goblin is sooo underrated IMO.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I just took mine to R3 today.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Mines been r3 awhile and he’s pretty useful I must say (I have an r5 venom too tho)