**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 8 of Odin's Gauntlet

Comments

• Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    DSJ100 said:

I also had the bug that I got double the Uru and an extra feather, but after buying caskets 6 and 7 early, I am still in tier 5 and 6. Because of that I will never be able to buy casket 8 and 9. So Kabam hast to fix this for me. Thanks.

Submit a support ticket, I had the same problem, They solved it for me.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Strenght in numbers.....?....for real?!....like the Mordo boss has in 6.2.5?
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    KRoNX1 said:

Wht was strength in number and power draw does again? I forgot

Strength in Numbers - reduces Attack Rating and AA by 25% for each Knocked Out teammate

Power Draw - gives the Defender a power gain buff increasing defensive combat power rate by 10% for 10 seconds every time you apply a damage over time effect

Buffed Up - Defender takes -100% damage unless the attacker has at least 3 buffs
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Not that I really care, but this seems SUPER unfair. The people affected by this bug will get about 10% more t5cc this month, plus some other stuff.

Yeah the only tjing that bothers mee is the T5CC. There are countless players that are almost thronebreaker but have been shifted by RNG. This little bit extra could be huge for them.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This one thread is enough. Don't bother with creating any other, since it will just diverge the discussion
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Shock29 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Strength in Numbers - reduces Attack Rating and AA by 25% for each Knocked Out teammate

Power Draw - gives the Defender a power gain buff increasing defensive combat power rate by 10% for 10 seconds every time you apply a damage over time effect

Buffed Up - Defender takes -100% damage unless the attacker has at least 3 buffs
    Buffed up is the problem for me.
    Angela and Venom may be my counter to these nodes.
    Who could be the best counter to these node combination?
    Help me
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

This one thread is enough. Don't bother with creating any other, since it will just diverge the discussion

believe op has made another one as to post all of the maps under a discussion with a title that reflects that
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Shock29 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Help me
    Hyperion, Silver Surfer, Colossus, GROOT, Civil Warrior, CGR off the top of my head. There are many counters.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Hela---- Aspect of Death
    Thor Ragnarok---- Combo Up-2
    Hulk Ragnarok---- Heal or Hide
    Heimdall---- Limber
    Odin---- Buffed up, Strength in Numbers-1, Power Draw

Thank god, no Korg

Ksp_2099 said:

Shock29 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Help me
    Hyperion, Silver Surfer, Colossus, GROOT, Civil Warrior, CGR off the top of my head. There are many counters.
    Oh great. Thanks bro

I forgot that I have Collosus and Hyperion. 😅
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★

I am just wondering, if any one has been able to do tier 8 already. I've heard that some players had already fought it, so Is it harder than tier 6 and 7? Thanks

bruh, in sunday it will be active

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    we’re gonna end up fighting every asgardian in the final one aren’t we

plus Korg
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

plus Korg

If asgaardians could fall to thanos, then they will be no match for my Doom and friends

plus Korg

Maybe, if so, I cant go on. I died in this one because the Odin was much stronger than the last one, so i was caught off guard. His attack is pretty high
    See yall, I'll post the tier 10 on the 17th cause I lost this one.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

See yall, I'll post the tier 10 on the 17th cause I lost this one.

Thanks for this.. much appreciated..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Are we just going to ignore that this guy and others who got double uru will get 38% t5cc compared to the normal 14% we who didn't get the double uru bug will get?

It a game so yes it really doesn’t hurt if it was a fully. Form farm from start it might ben need fix but this’ll I’m don’t really se anything
  • @Loki_Poki1280 the Uru gained per run in Tier 9, is it 11 or 10? The forum post says 11 but that just seems like a random number considering you only need 100 for the casket and compared to the 10 in the other quests, so I just wanted to double check on the off chance it was a typo.
    @Cat_Murdock , I think it was 10. I'll check again tomorrow to be sure, if you would like.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

@Cat_Murdock , I think it was 10. I'll check again tomorrow to be sure, if you would like.

How much you have now I’m sure a math kid could figure it out if it was 10 or 11 pretty fast off that data or we can wait a day lol
    @Destroyer123 , I did not win against Odin this time. I will let you all know tomorrow. Sorry
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Strength in numbers, oh joy. I would've thought Kabam buried that node forever after 6.2.5
    Thank you so much @Loki_Poki1280

I really needed to get prepare for these fights