**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends run

Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
When is the cutoff date to attempt a legends run for the monthly event quest?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    17th March is the cutoff to submit a time
  • Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    brandinho said:

17th March is the cutoff to submit a time

Thank you
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275
    How exactly do you get a legend run done? Is it fastest explorer or initial completion of Master and uncollected and what about cavalier?
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    You have to fully explore heroic and master in one go aim for around 3 hours. Corvus or Ghost with synergy teams and suicides are popular options. The clock starts when you first enter either difficulty.

There are plans to change it however they have not announced when that will happen.
  • AYYJAYYAYYJAYY Posts: 7
    edited April 2021
    Man congratulations for the title obtained ... can you please tell me your time?
    3:09-3:10. I was damn near the cutoff as you can see. I know someone with 3:11 who missed.
  • AYYJAYYAYYJAYY Posts: 7
    thanks again ... nice performance the important thing is that you did it XD
    Anyone know when the legend badge is actually rewarded? Patiently waiting...
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Ramil0222 said:

Anyone know when the legend badge is actually rewarded? Patiently waiting...

Historically the badge comes in an email at the same time the winners are announced on the forums. Something is off this time, I’ve contacted support but they didn’t quite grasp what I was saying so I am waiting on their second response.

You might want to create a thread about it to get someone’s attention though.