**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I went to high - odins gauntlet

So i really pushed my self hard and got my self to a level i really shouldn’t have on odins gauntlet but now i can’t beat it consistently so i dropped back down and saved up with a few runs to get the next casket. So now i am 2 levels above my skill and am stuck with 2 unplayable levels, have i messed up?
I shouldn’t have bought the casket above my player level until the last day and kept collecting the rewards from low level re runs. Now i think its just ruined for the whole month

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

what level? also u can search up counters for some of the tiers or run it with boosts

Its that stupid korg on level 6 or 7 he just whoops my ass everytime

It's been known to happen to quite a few LOL. BWCV, Falcon, Havok, Domino .. have any of those?
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 538 ★★★

what level? also u can search up counters for some of the tiers or run it with boosts

It's been known to happen to quite a few LOL. BWCV, Falcon, Havok, Domino .. have any of those?
    Namor is also very good if you have him awakened and high sig
  • Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53

I have domino unawakened if that helps?

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Thanks everyone, not sure why they make these things so you can mess up so easily unless you read every single post on the forums

This side event was definitely “different”. Had it not been for some youtube videos I would have made mistakes day 1 on it.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Do mllll combos. Beware of his parry shrug off. Don't hit into his block. And spam special attacks when his shield is shattered.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Thanks everyone, not sure why they make these things so you can mess up so easily unless you read every single post on the forums

This side event was definitely “different”. Had it not been for some youtube videos I would have made mistakes day 1 on it.
    I did 2 Runs of Tier 1 before I realized what was going on. 2 Feathers isn't the end of it all though. I'll still get my Caskets. I'll just have 2 less runs on 10.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

Yep I used my unawakened Domino and solo'd Tier 7 Korg each time. parry, heavy and MLLL as often as you can until SP2 or SP1 .. rinse and repeat because the projectile damage is increased.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Been using Doom vs that Korg his Specials crush him
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    if this helps anyone, Dr Voodoo makes hela a joke, and Domino one shots korg tier 7 without the need of any boosts and revives. HB bulldozes hulk in 1 min.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    _I_ said:

if this helps anyone, Dr Voodoo makes hela a joke, and Domino one shots korg tier 7 without the need of any boosts and revives. HB bulldozes hulk in 1 min.

I tried Voodoo against Hela. Sure she won't throw specials but the fight takes way too long. I just use CapIW or Hype.
    Also, do you know that despite being a mystic, Voodoo's basics are physical? I lost half my health in the first combo against Korg before I figured it out. Really weird.
    Hype works for Korg too, bring white mags pre-fight for parries, do MLLL and either spam sp1 (he has negative energy resistance) or sp3.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I think another issue is knowing what nodes are active and whether a counter is available in the roster.

For example: Strength in Numbers!
    Why are the revives?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★

The Korg on level six is way harder than the Korg boss on level seven.

The Life Transfer node makes it much easier to manage the Korg boss. You can use any champ with Projectile attacks, and just Heal back the damage you've taken from blocking/thorns.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

Yes, word of caution for others (as has been mentioned in other threads).

Don’t go buying the next higher Caskets just because you have the Uru *IF* you found those Quest Tiers already too difficult.
    Just run what you can for now, and then advance up in Caskets/Tier later on based on whatever you will need to in order to reach final “push” to get whatever goals you can do towards the end.

That tip really helps. Thanks a lot!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Idk, I used my rank 3 5* cgr to clear the whole quest.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    @Scotty_not_Lang If you're stuck on tier 6-7, do tier 6 only. it would be easier than 7. just keep doing it over and over. And at the end, just buy the last casket available to you.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    You can collect all the feathers and go in at once when you feel confident or have made appropriate rank-ups.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

@Scotty_not_Lang If you're stuck on tier 6-7, do tier 6 only. it would be easier than 7. just keep doing it over and over. And at the end, just buy the last casket available to you.

To be honest tier 7 is far easier. The health pools are lower. Heimdall (replacing loki) is less than even half of what Loki is in tier 6. (Both in attack and Health). And Finally, Korg has life transfer, making him easier to defeat.