**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldblum's Challenge Legend run estimate

Like the title says, what is the estimated time or like the winning times from previous events like this (web slinger)

Thanks for your input in advance.

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Lagacy did in like 1:05 so smthn close to that
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Hard to judge this one. Kabam stated they are taking that emergency maintenance and following lag into the equation. You can now potentially have guys at 110 miss but guys at 120 get it depending how much they take into consideration.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Ok thanks for the responses fuys
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Guys*
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yeah, I say get as close to lagacy as possible. I kept up with his time until the last 10 or so fights but I’m just right behind him in time. Don’t pull a frojo
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Yeah, I say get as close to lagacy as possible. I kept up with his time until the last 10 or so fights but I’m just right behind him in time. Don’t pull a frojo

Who’d you use?
    @Rektor I used 4/55 drax for chapters 1-3 and 4/55 magik for chapter 4. I swapped the two before 4 and kept the mutant synergy team
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Have those 4/55
    If you're on Android, don't even bother
    Yeah, you need an iPhone. It took me 11 min for chapter 1. A guy in my alliance not on iPhone did chapter 1 in 23 minutes
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Hopefully Lagacy gets it. I’m about a minute faster than he was. :#
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Some people are so free in there life like they do legend runs again and again lol despite having the title
    Some people are so free in there life like they do legend runs again and again lol despite having the title

Yeah. Just because they can. Don’t be salty. :)
    Who did you use @xNig?
    xNig wrote: »

No bro I'm not offending anyone but what's the point in getting that title again and again
    some of guys who are already have that title are stealing someone else place who work hard and tried for first time
    I know the legends are overflowing t4cc and they need t4b but what's the point in getting done the run again and again when you already overflowing your stash with the legend run rewards???

P.S I'm an android user so i never tried it but still feels that community should not ruin others legend run.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

No bro I'm not offending anyone but what's the point in getting that title again and again
    some of guys who are already have that title are stealing someone else place who work hard and tried for first time
    I know the legends are overflowing t4cc and they need t4b but what's the point in getting done the run again and again when you already overflowing your stash with the legend run rewards???

P.S I'm an android user so i never tried it but still feels that community should not ruin others legend run.

This was the 1st time i went for a legends title, and if i can't beat them then I don't deserve the title, period.
    danielmath wrote: »

This was the 1st time i went for a legends title, and if i can't beat them then I don't deserve the title, period.

Wow, hope you do get it bud..
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    How could this happen to me ?
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    I put up 1hr 25 minutes. Not sure it will be enough but my first time trying
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

Wow, hope you do get it bud..

Yes, i hope so as well haha
    Yeah, there is a legends leaderboard to get points towards, but also people want to test their skills and be the best at every event. They enjoy the competition to get a top 100 time. They aren’t trying to steal a title from others. If you can’t beat the legends then you don’t deserve to be one @Horror_punk
    Yeah, there is a legends leaderboard to get points towards, but also people want to test their skills and be the best at every event. They enjoy the competition to get a top 100 time. They aren’t trying to steal a title from others. If you can’t beat the legends then you don’t deserve to be one @Horror_punk

Well said @Deadbyrd9.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    MRod77 wrote: »
    I put up 1hr 25 minutes. Not sure it will be enough but my first time trying

Not bad! I did 1 hour and 30 with a rank 4 Magik, but she's my only really good high level 5 star. I'm thinking I could have done it faster if (like Lagacy) I had a heavy hitter like a Stark Spidey. Either way it's fine because it didn't actually cost me more resources to complete since it goes directly fight to fight.

Hopefully we will both get it. Crossing fingers.
    edited October 2017
    @SlyCat42 I used 4/55 magik and almost matched lagacys time. I hope you guys get it. Not sure what most people’s times are though
    @SlyCat42 I used 4/55 magik and almost matched lagacys time

So, can I ask did you do anything special? There must be a trick I am missing because I did every fight about as fast as I could, was using boosts and the suicide masteries and assassin. I did revive, but only twice.

Is there some special way to play that makes it go faster or do I just need a faster phone? I'm on an older iphone, so loading screen times are between 4-7 seconds (averaging about 5).
    edited October 2017
    That was about my time on load screens. I finished most fights in chapter 4 in less than 40 hits and used magiks second special as much as I could. I had all but 5 points in my attack mastery setup. I also ran the largest attack boosts I could plus the 30% attack and health boost @SlyCat42
    I died twice. Didn’t know lady Thor was stun immune lol. I played as aggressively as I could
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Did 1:13. Doubt I'll get it.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @Horror_punk

After the titile, it becomes about the T4 class crystals
    That was about my time on load screens. I finished most fights in chapter 4 in less than 40 hits and used magiks second special as much as I could. I had all but 5 points in my attack mastery setup. I also ran the largest attack boosts I could plus the 30% attack and health boost @SlyCat42

Dang nice. Yeah I should have probably put more in offense since there was life transfer on the nodes. Figured I would need the block proficiency though.

Think I have any chance of at least making it on the board? I don't need to come in first, just as long as I can get on it somewhere! Lol.
    Good timing @Deadbyrd9. All the best!

I did 1:04 for this and ran the wrong boost until the last 3 paths. :D