**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF alliance - Map 5. Optional AW. Life got busy

Hey folks. 1.3 mil hero rating. 2 x 6* rank 3.

Retiring and looking for an alliance who does MAP 5 and no war (or optional). No line.

Comments

• BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212

We do require line in case you need to be tagged in AQ but otherwise I think we are what you are looking for
  • ssaylesssayles Posts: 127
    Have a spot with the suicide squad, tag zcd. Check it out and let me know within game if interested. Turk turkleton. Working to get back to full but mostly vets with real life.
  • Our current setup is map 6 for BG1 and the other BGs are doing map 5. AW is optional.
    You can add me on line app Superman.ca
    You do not have to communicate much on line if you are active in AQ, but it would be nice to be able to communicate through line if we need to.
    Add me if you are interested.

Line: Superman.ca
    ingame: Superman-ca
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Hey mate , if you are still looking , message me in line asap - Rohit316
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    We require line just for ease of communication but we do optional war, we run 555, and we only have an 8k+ prestige requirement which is probably well below your current prestige, and even then it's only to ensure our members can handle running map 5 on a consistent basis. Also in terms of specifics, the only thing u have to do on line generally speaking is be there cuz we mainly just use it to alert ppl to move and to let them know when nodes are down and whatnot. If you're interested you can add me on line @ herm_the_werm or in-game @ herm.

Alliance info - Team Avatar [Rava], 25 mil (previously 30, we got poached abt a week ago), silver 3 last season, AQ required, etc.