**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That one champ who has been eluding you throughout .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
CAIW , can't seem to get this guy at all even after opening 2 dozen crystals . Have to give my generic sigs to Doom for prestige , would love to sig 200 CAIW right away .

Eluding me like my 1st Prom. Date.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Originally it was Blade but i pulled him finally out of the featured 5* when it came out. I don't have many but I guess duping my Hyperion. Ive had him for a while but I have yet to dupe him
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mags.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Originally it was Blade but i pulled him finally out of the featured 5* when it came out. I don't have many but I guess duping my Hyperion. Ive had him for a while but I have yet to dupe him

I waited for Hype for a while , it was actually between CMM and Hype, whom ever i get i will r5 and awaken right away and it was CMM, my r5 Nick was happy and they had a blast lmao.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I waited for Hype for a while , it was actually between CMM and Hype, whom ever i get i will r5 and awaken right away and it was CMM, my r5 Nick was happy and they had a blast lmao.
    lol yea I guess Mags is someone Ive been looking for now but yea it was Blade. I didn't even have a 4* version up until last August :D
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    AA
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Magneto(both)
    CapIW
    Doom
    And any good tech.
    In last two months, I have opened 10 tech/cosmic dual class, got mostly meme tier cosmic and dupe on my g2099, nebula and iron package.
    I have rank3-4 tech gem for any decent tech, but no luck getting one.😭
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Namor is the only champion I don't have as a 5*/6* released before 2020 that I genuinely still want.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Hulkbuster, Warlock, Abom, Ibom, Apoc, NF...
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Corvus. Never even had a four star.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    5-6* Warlock or Ghost
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Guardian.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Oddly DDHK. Don’t have him in any star. He can keep doing his thing though.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    Human Torch. I have been popping the dual mystic science crystals (easily over 60+) and I still don’t have him.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Omega red. I have a generic awakening gem and 200 sig stones with his name on em. He's a beast and I've been hunting him for a long time as a 5* now
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Aegon, Torch, Dr Doom, Cap IW, Ghost, Warlock, G99. Basically all the good ones are eluding me lol.
    I have more than 85 five*+ champs and none are any of those six.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Apoc. I NEEEEED HORSEMAN WOLVORINE
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Aegon, Torch, Dr Doom, Cap IW, Ghost, Warlock, G99. Basically all the good ones are eluding me lol.
    I have more than 85 five*+ champs and none are any of those six.

Good luck on your Abyss run .
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Warlock and Torch. They are the only champs missing from my 5* and 6* collection that would actually give me a big boost and help do some tougher content.

Colossus and Omega Red were here as well, but I pulled them in back to back BASIC crystals last week!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mags and Omega. But it's not like I've opened over 60 Mutant/Skills for them or anything... oh... wait... I have.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Doom.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    5* Aegon, only skill champ I've actually wanted and have gone dual/mutant 5*s looking for. Ever since September or whenever the dual class crystals were added I still haven't got him but I've gotten plenty of Aegon roll overs
  • Masey83Masey83 Posts: 4
    100% beardo, been after him for what seems like an eternity 😫
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    Aegon and Torch 5*s
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury. Been using a 4* for questing for what feels like an eternity
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Doom, have him as a 3 and 4 star, but my prayers to the gods of RNG have yet gone unanswered for a 5 or 6 star. :'(
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Human torch